ADVERTISEMENT

Devonte Fields Qualifies for uavel football..

Devonte%20Fields.jpg
[roll]

Turtleneck would take an axe murderer to win..Case closed Rod Council doing 30 years Hard Labor in North Carolina State Prison for Armed Robbery with an Uzi,,Where the hell did he get that? The uavel book store? :uzi:

why do you guys take up for rapists, abusers and child molesters? Is there something in the water over there?

This is exactly why Petrino wasn't even looked at by UK. We actually have some standards.

Who is taking up for them? They are being given another chance to play football and resume their lives - how is that a bad thing? If they had not been cleared by the NCAA, and the judicial system, they wouldn't be eligible to play. What should happen to those kids that have made a mistake - they never get to play football again? Or is it that you would simply prefer for them not to play at a program that you are rivals with?

Reactions: mwatson61
Exactly!! My major concern is that they are at Louisville. We have enough violence in our communities from the people that are already here. Why bring more violent people to the area? UofL has made the decision to bring even more violent offenders to the Louisville Metro area. And we are all a little less safer because of it.

Well that's not hyperbolic at all...[eyeroll]

Uh-huh, at least there are some checks and balances at UK, unlike UofL where the inmates run the asylum...

So you're saying that Louisville should have a student board that should approve all transfers? Again, the only reason Tubman is not on Kentucky's team is because of that student board. You can't give credit to Kentucky coaches for something that they had nothing to do with.

Lloyd Tubman did nothing wrong.He was cleared..The Grand Jury exonerated him.A kangaroo court banned him from UK.He made a youthful error and a girl set him up.He should be on UK's Football Team today.

Reactions: BengalWACO
Lloyd Tubman did nothing wrong.He was cleared..The Grand Jury exonerated him.A kangaroo court banned him from UK.He made a youthful error and a girl set him up.He should be on UK's Football Team today.

Not entirely true. He was not cleared or exonerated - the grand jury failed to hand down and indictment - totally different. I have no idea if he made an error at all - youthful or otherwise - but unless you were in that room, you have no idea either. Not that it is necessarily germane but, the girl never backed off of her story.

I will agree with you that based upon all of that, he should not have been dismissed from school or kicked off of Kentucky's team. I'd bet that is the way Kentucky's coaching staff feels about it as well.

Last edited:
Not on the squad because he was dismissed from school by a student review board. Had nothing to with the coaching staff.
Bet a thousand to one at Otis he plays.
Not on the squad because he was dismissed from school by a student review board. Had nothing to with the coaching staff.
BET a 1K to 1 if at Otis he plays or heads roll...and he didn't even do anything at UK...

Since I coached him for 3 years I may have a better insight than you do..No True Bill means no crime was committed,,his record was expunged,She set him up plain and simple.and you don't know me calling posters by given names will get you banned off here ..just a little advice,

Bet a thousand to one at Otis he plays.

BET a 1K to 1 if at Otis he plays or heads roll...and he didn't even do anything at UK...

Well if he didn't do anything, then it would stand to reason that he would be allowed to play for Louisville or any other program. Again, my position is that he should still be on Kentucky's team.

Well if he didn't do anything, then it would stand to reason that he would be allowed to play for Louisville or any other program. Again, my position is that he should still be on Kentucky's team.
If he was imagine the field day your boys at the Otis Journal would have along with all the morning butt kissers that worship at the P brothers adultery camp....

Since I coached him for 3 years I may have a better insight than you do..No True Bill means no crime was committed,,his record was expunged,She set him up plain and simple.and you don't know me calling posters by given names will get you banned off here ..just a little advice,

Well ok Bill. Coaching him (if you did) may give you better insight but unless you were in the room, you don't know what happened anymore than the rest of us. No true bill doesn't mean no crime was committed at all - it means that the charges have not been sufficiently supported in order to warrant moving forward with criminal prosecution. Also, unless he's convicted - he doesn't have a record to be expunged - other than an arrest record.

So you're saying that Louisville should have a student board that should approve all transfers? Again, the only reason Tubman is not on Kentucky's team is because of that student board. You can't give credit to Kentucky coaches for something that they had nothing to do with.
Because you are a Louisville fan, I know you have some challenges, but exactly where did I give UK's coaches credit for anything? I'm just pointing out to you that at UK (unlike Louisville), the athletic department does not run the university. Personally, I hope UK's coaches do think he (Tubman) should be on the team. I certainly do.

Being agreed with seems to be unfamiliar to you...
Not at all...just talking about the double standard by the media with the two schools...AND by the way, were you in the room with Benedict when he did his "thing" ,but I haven't seen any of you minions do anything but bending over kissing his a$$ covering up for him and vilifying the women who said she was raped...

Because you are a Louisville fan, I know you have some challenges, but exactly where did I give UK's coaches credit for anything? I'm just pointing out to you that at UK (unlike Louisville), the athletic department does not run the university. Personally, I hope UK's coaches do think he (Tubman) should be on the team. I certainly do.

Fair enough - I stand corrected. And I'll agree with you that the athletic department doesn't run the university at Kentucky.

The basketball program - that's what runs the university...

Not at all...just talking about the double standard by the media with the two schools...AND by the way, were you in the room with Benedict when he did his "thing" ,but I haven't seen any of you minions do anything but bending over kissing his a$$ covering up for him and vilifying the women who said she was raped...

Not sure how you can make a case for a media double standard when comparing those two situations. The Tubman situation got minimal media coverage while (rightfully so) the Pitino situation played out nightly for weeks / months. No I wasn't there, and so the only thing that I know about the situation is from the federal testimony provided. You must not have seen my earlier posts on the subject - I think that Pitino got what he deserved regarding the public humiliation but, I don't believe that his foolishness warranted her trying to extort him; and neither, did the federal courts.

Who is taking up for them? They are being given another chance to play football and resume their lives - how is that a bad thing? If they had not been cleared by the NCAA, and the judicial system, they wouldn't be eligible to play. What should happen to those kids that have made a mistake - they never get to play football again? Or is it that you would simply prefer for them not to play at a program that you are rivals with?

Who is taking up for them you ask ? Jurich, Petrino, and 99% of the UL fan base. It isn't a question of whether these kids deserve another chance so much as the fact that Jurich and the UL program sniff them out before the ink on their fingerprint kits dry. Jurich / Petrino / Ramsey would recruit OJ Simpson if he had any eligibility left. UL athletics has become a national joke with regard to their ability to grab these criminals before anyone else even thinks about them.

I'm not a fan of taking these kids, but his charges were dropped and the coaches know more than we do.

The coaches? Like the TCU coaches that kicked him off the team? Lol. Just admit your school, your coaches and your program is trash, with zero ethics.
Your program takes countless players and a coach that nobody else would touch. Are you suggesting UL coaches and administrators know things that no other coach or program in the country knows? Or do you think maybe there is a better chance that UL just doesn't have ethics like the rest of college programs in the nation? Which do you think is more plausible.

Reactions: JHB4UK
The coaches? Like the TCU coaches that kicked him off the team? Lol. Just admit your school, your coaches and your program is trash, with zero ethics.
Your program takes countless players and a coach that nobody else would touch. Are you suggesting UL coaches and administrators know things that no other coach or program in the country knows? Or do you think maybe there is a better chance that UL just doesn't have ethics like the rest of college programs in the nation? Which do you think is more plausible.

You're using logic instead of the UL philosophy.... "Just win baby".

Who is taking up for them you ask ? Jurich, Petrino, and 99% of the UL fan base. It isn't a question of whether these kids deserve another chance so much as the fact that Jurich and the UL program sniff them out before the ink on their fingerprint kits dry. Jurich / Petrinbo / Ramsey would recruit OJ Simpson if he had any eligibility left. UL athletics has become a national joke with regard to their ability to grab these criminals before anyone else even thinks about them.

Of course it isn't a question of whether they deserve another chance, it's simply a matter that they are getting that second chance at a school that 99% of Kentucky fans despise. For the most part - these kids have proven themselves to be players, which is why Louisville is interested in bringing them in. It's interesting that the intensity level from Kentucky fans regarding the Dyer transfer went down a few notches when they realized that he wasn't the same type of dominant RB that he was when he won the mvp of the bcs.

If these kids weren't perceived to be any good, UK fans wouldn't worry that their inclusion would make it more difficult for Kentucky to beat Louisville, and it wouldn't be this debated a topic. UK fans simply wouldn't care enough.

if you think that those transfers that you're referencing wouldn't have landed at another P5 school if they didn't come to Louisville, you don't follow college football very closely. As for the coach that "nobody else would touch" - he was already employed as a HC when Louisville rehired him.

Just out of curiosity, why is it unethical to give a transfer player a second chance? Is it unethical to give a player you recruited out of HS a second chance if they make a mistake?

Well ok Bill. Coaching him (if you did) may give you better insight but unless you were in the room, you don't know what happened anymore than the rest of us. No true bill doesn't mean no crime was committed at all - it means that the charges have not been sufficiently supported in order to warrant moving forward with criminal prosecution. Also, unless he's convicted - he doesn't have a record to be expunged - other than an arrest record.
I can prove what I say you are babbling away at a rate unseen on Cats Pause..Just better to put you on ignore since you have uavel and those rats up your ass,,Ta Ta..

I laffed...
I didn't. Why is this idiot on here? BP is a piece of crap compared to Cal------or most everyone else in the world.

Didn't the legal proceedings against Fields go a lot farther than the ones against Tubman, personally I think a grand jury has access to a lot more facts than the UK board composed of the jealous academic types. UK athletics gives the academic side millions of dollars each year, obligated themselves to repay a loan TWICE what the CW upgrades cost with the rest going to academic buildings, and yet they protested the LOAN with interest of a few million to renovate the archaic scoreboards at CW. If you don't think there is some jealousy (deservedly so at most institutions of higher learning, so I guess UL is exempt) then you don't pay much attention, see Tark being chased out of UNLV even though the program was cleared of wrongdoing in the "hot tub" episode and IMO in the Tubman case, along with fears of lawsuits and hurting UK's image, so they sacrificed Tubman IMO.

Reactions: BengalWACO
I don't believe there's anything wrong with giving kids a second chance. What most UK fans have a problem with is that UL takes pretty much all of them. I would be all for UK giving a kid a second chance who maybe failed drug tests or got into some trouble that didn't involve assault or rape of a woman. I wouldn't want a team full of those guys however. UL seems to have no problem with taking anyone, no matter what they did. And that's a problem.

I don't believe there's anything wrong with giving kids a second chance. What most UK fans have a problem with is that UL takes pretty much all of them. I would be all for UK giving a kid a second chance who maybe failed drug tests or got into some trouble that didn't involve assault or rape of a woman. I wouldn't want a team full of those guys however. UL seems to have no problem with taking anyone, no matter what they did. And that's a problem.

What Louisville Fans object to is some feel that they are the only ones...even Schools like Alabama-(which took Jonathan Taylor from Georgia after he was dismissed for Violence against Women) they kicked him off Alabama when he did it again in Tuscaloosa this past Spring.

ESPN Max Olsen the Big XII Beat Writer reported that if Fields was not let in Louisville that Nick Saban was inquiring about his Services...so it is very apparent even with the new SEC Rule that is not IMO stop the Crimson Tide from going after any and every one as well....just speculation on my part that if Fields was not allowed to go to Louisville that Saban was going to use the Cleared of Charges/Charges Dropped angle.

But Fields the Former Big XII Defensive Player of the Year is now a Louisville Cardinal replacing now NY Jet Lorenzo Mauldin...it is what it is.

What Louisville Fans object to is some feel that they are the only ones...even Schools like Alabama-(which took Jonathan Taylor from Georgia after he was dismissed for Violence against Women) they kicked him off Alabama when he did it again in Tuscaloosa this past Spring.

ESPN Max Olsen the Big XII Beat Writer reported that if Fields was not let in Louisville that Nick Saban was inquiring about his Services...so it is very apparent even with the new SEC Rule that is not IMO stop the Crimson Tide from going after any and every one as well....just speculation on my part that if Fields was not allowed to go to Louisville that Saban was going to use the Cleared of Charges/Charges Dropped angle.

But Fields the Former Big XII Defensive Player of the Year is now a Louisville Cardinal replacing now NY Jet Lorenzo Mauldin...it is what it is.

And what it is is a kid who forced his way into a residence and punched a woman in the face. He should not being play college football period.

But he is at Louisville

And what it is is a kid who forced his way into a residence and punched a woman in the face. He should not being play college football period.

But he is at Louisville

Louisville won his commitment and in late November Kentucky will face the Former Big XII Defensive Player of the Year along with JHC and with the Vast Majority of the Front Seven returning and a Group of Linebackers that Phil Steele Ranks among the best in the Nation...but make no mistake DeVonte Fields whether you like it or not apparently had options which according to reports included the Standard Bearer of the Southeastern Conference

Last edited:

So if I understand you correctly, Kentucky fans take issue with the the number of 2nd chance transfers Louisville looks at / takes? Pardon me but, that seems a little silly to set an arbitrary number on the amount of players you're willing to give a 2nd chance to. I certainly do not condone violence against anyone and, someone who assaults another person should have to deal with law enforcement and the judicial system. But once the process plays out, as long as that person has met whatever conditions handed down and is eligible to continue their college career, I don't have any problem with any school (including Kentucky) giving that kid a 2nd chance.

Unless you know of an instance that I don't, to my knowledge Louisville has not brought in any transfer that was accused of rape.

Louisville won his commitment and in late November Kentucky will face the Former Big XII Defensive Player of the Year along with JHC and with the Vast Majority of the Front Seven returning and a Group of Linebackers that Phil Steele Ranks among the best in the Nation...but make no mistake DeVonte Fields whether you like it or not apparently had options which according to reports included the Standard Bearer of the Southeastern Conference

So basically if another P5 school wants a troubled kid with domestic violence issues it makes it ok for us to take him! :cool2:

I can't wait until Kentucky beats Louisville this season.

So basically if another P5 school wants a troubled kid with domestic violence issues it makes it ok for us to take him! :cool2:

I can't wait until Kentucky beats Louisville this season.

No...not ok because I actually don't want him at Louisville...I'm just pointing out that now if you have talent you will get a 2nd, 3rd, 4th shot and it will be with programs that already has a boatload of talent...the only Big Program that takes a stand IMO is Georgia

Honestly guys....UL is simply being the moral and spiritual guidance these troubled kids need.

How can we disagree with them being the Holy landing spot for the disadvantaged, misguided and misunderstood kids.

Devonte as well as the ones before him, and the ones that will follow....are simply receiving the guiding light which is UL.

ADVERTISEMENT