ADVERTISEMENT

Deandre Daniels IMPORTANT UPDATE

Apr 7, 2005
I've never had news before so I don't exactly know how to present it:

1. His father was in lexington on Tuesday.
2. When I asked him whether deandre is coming to KY he said its "probably gonna happen...going up to Lexington to finalize the details."

and yes, this is my first post on the radar, but got plenty on the other boards..weird it begins counting again between boards...

catinacchel,Im not saying you arent telling the truth but how do you know what Deandre Daniels father looks like? I know he is attending IMG which would make the St. Pete airport thing credible.

LOL @ message board insiders who just show up.

Don't take the bait, boys. Just another troll.

Me again,
I had no idea what he looked like. He is a tall fellow...the lady in front of me in line asked him if he was a b-ball player. He said, no, but said his son is Deandre Daniels. He asked them if they knew who that was and they said "no." I later went up to him apologized for their ignorance, and struck up a short conversation.

As for you, catfan3ever. I've got 304 credible posts. It's taken me 5 or 6 years to get to that. No reason not to believe me now.
This post was edited on 12/30 2:47 PM by catinacchel

Originally posted by catinacchel:
Me again,
I had no idea what he looked like. He is a tall fellow...the lady in front of me in line asked him if he was a b-ball player. He said, no, but said his son is Deandre Daniels. He asked them if they knew who that was and they said "no." I later went up to him apologized for their ignorance, and struck up a short conversation. As for you, catfan3ever. I've got 304 credible posts. It's taken me 5 or 6 years to get to that. No reason not to believe me now.

Hope you are correct...next time if possible on original post...go in to a little more detail...set the scene...exaple..was flying out of St Pete this morning...struck up a conversation with a tall older man who looked like a former athlete. He told me his son was being recruited for D1 basketball and said he was on the way to Lexington Ky to visit with the staff at UK...sons name is Daniels..son needs to make a decision before semester starts. Then mention IMG is a short drive from St Pete airport

Me again,
I had no idea what he looked like. He is a tall fellow...the lady in front of me in line asked him if he was a b-ball player. He said, no, but said his son is Deandre Daniels. He asked them if they knew who that was and they said "no." I later went up to him apologized for their ignorance, and struck up a short conversation.

As for you, catfan3ever. I've got 304 credible posts. It's taken me 5 or 6 years to get to that. No reason not to believe me now.

thanks for the update fella
smokin.gif

Originally posted by EShives:
Sorry, DeAndre's Dad wasn't in Lexington on Tuesday.

Sorry, but it looks like you wont be getting Daniels as well no matter IF his father was in Lexington on Tuesday or not.

Originally posted by kybballcrazy:

Sorry, but it looks like you wont be getting Daniels as well no matter IF his father was in Lexington on Tuesday or not.
Has there been an announcement?

Guy on Rupps Rafters also stated that he talked to Daniels' dad (Leron)at the Coppin State Game, which ironically was on Tuesday December 28th the day the original poster(catfaninacchel)saw Daniels' dad in the St. Petersburg Airport earlier in the day. This thread is gaining some credibility.

Originally posted by kybballcrazy:

Sorry, Has Their been an announcement?
Everything that is being reported by your websites ( NATION OF BLUE - LMAO, What a horrible website ) has been shotdown. Within the last hour our mod contacted DeAndre's AAU coach, and he said that EVERYONE of the rumours out their is false, Only DeAndre and his Dad know the decision.

Not Saying he's not going to go to UK, only saying that all the Daniels to UK stuff right now is false.

What exactly are you sorry for? Your head to head record against the Cats? I would say I would hope to see you after the decision but I really dont so why dont you head on back to the chickenhawk board.

i seriously doubt this conversation ever took place and even if it did why would you apologize for someone else's "ignorance." this kid isn't some big time name like john wall so it shouldn't surprise you that they don't know. they only time you should apologize for someone's ignorance is if they run into the secretary of defense or state and don't know how they are, which i'm guessing the OP doesn't.

here's a countdown for the OP's google search and subsequent post to prove me wrong...

Ya, since TheShiver is KU's Rivals site HAHA! god you're a Moron

You sound like a professional regarding Morons. I think I was aware of that Einstein. Now, since you are smart is 19-greater than 6? and 7 greater than 3. Lets see if you are smart enough to know the significance of those numbers quizkid.

Originally posted by rolaid:

Me again,
I had no idea what he looked like. He is a tall fellow...the lady in front of me in line asked him if he was a b-ball player. He said, no, but said his son is Deandre Daniels. He asked them if they knew who that was and they said "no." I later went up to him apologized for their ignorance, and struck up a short conversation. As for you, catfan3ever. I've got 304 credible posts. It's taken me 5 or 6 years to get to that. No reason not to believe me now.

Hope you are correct...next time if possible on original post...go in to a little more detail...set the scene...exaple..was flying out of St Pete this morning...struck up a conversation with a tall older man who looked like a former athlete. He told me his son was being recruited for D1 basketball and said he was on the way to Lexington Ky to visit with the staff at UK...sons name is Daniels..son needs to make a decision before semester starts. Then mention IMG is a short drive from St Pete airport
I wouldn't believe that in a million years.

I don't believe that I would be calling anyone a moron, if I couldn't spell "there".
laugh.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT