ADVERTISEMENT

Daredevil

Originally posted by kyfan606:
Watched the first 4 episodes so far way better than that awful movie.
That is not exactly a massive achievement tho.

No but will keep me watching a few more episodes to see where they are going.

Have watched the first 2 - pretty good. Like it pretty well so far. As the above said, >>>>>>>>> movie.

Pretty good. Most unbelievable part of the whole series is Foggy getting either of those women. In reality he couldn't even pay them to talk to him.

I hate the foggy character. The actor portraying him is terrible. I can't even take it serious his acting is so bad. And as the poster above said, he couldn't pull either of those girls.

Come BBI, Foggy is a young lawyer. You know women throw themselves at them. 😎

I'm up to episode 4. It needs to get better. It's ok but not must see by any means yet.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by WonderBrow:
I hate the foggy character. The actor portraying him is terrible. I can't even take it serious his acting is so bad. And as the poster above said, he couldn't pull either of those girls.
tumblr_m4scp4An8N1qe1x8qo1_500.jpg

He was also in Idle Hands. Not exactly top notch cinema. His character isn't to be taken very seriously just like his acting career in general. 3 episodes in so far. I'm enjoying it.

Originally posted by TruBluCatFan:
Come BBI, Foggy is a young lawyer. You know women throw themselves at them. 😎

I'm up to episode 4. It needs to get better. It's ok but not must see by any means yet.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Now if I learn how to get them to throw themselves at middle age lawyers, maybe I'd have better luck.

Finished the series. Good, not great. Definitely worth a watch imo

Watched first 2 episodes last night. I'm liking it. The fight scene at the end of episode 2 was fantastic.

I enjoyed the over all season. Of course some things were not great like Foggy and the suit, but this had some incredible fight scenes and the story was not bad.

ADVERTISEMENT