ADVERTISEMENT

DaJuan Coleman

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
Saw DaJuan Coleman at Spalding Hoophall Classic last weekend and I really like him. Googled and youtubed him and learned he is NOT Derrick Coleman's son and he pronounces his name DEE-wohn.
This post was edited on 3/23 8:27 AM by UKPhilly

i love coleman's game. he knows who and what he is and doesnt try to be someone he isnt. he is a massive kid, but not fat or out of shape. such a wide body he is going to be a handful inside for people to guard and box out.

Rivals reported that Cal attended Coleman's game in the State Finals on the Sunday following U.K.'s win over West Virginia. Coleman's coach was justifiably impressed. But, I ask -- how tall is Coleman ... really ? I've seen 6'8" and I've seen 6'9". Anybody know the straight scoop?

He is one or the other
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by BostonCat2001:
i love coleman's game. he knows who and what he is and doesnt try to be someone he isnt. he is a massive kid, but not fat or out of shape. such a wide body he is going to be a handful inside for people to guard and box out.

That's great news; at 6'8" and 280 lbs I just assumed he needed to lose some weight. I love those burly bigs.

Well, great news if we get him...
This post was edited on 5/12 2:01 PM by John Frusciante

Hes been listed around 6-9 although Syracuse may have the edge. Uk could pull some strings to get him though.

I want this kid at UK bad!!!

I love when UK has an intimidating Big Man like Magloire or Cousins. Coleman would fit the bill

ADVERTISEMENT