ADVERTISEMENT

Collection of scouting reports on Bud Dupree

Perrin75

Junior
Aug 9, 2001
I was reading a Steeler site and came across a nice collection of scouting reports on Dupree. He is the sixth person down on the list. Looks like several teams are really high on him, but most believe it is going to take a year or two for him to adjust and make a big impact. Very likely that he is a top 10 pick.

FYI, I kept reading through the report and Za'Darius Smith has several reports listed as well. He is much further down in the round 3 area.

Last edited:
Conventional wisdom on Bud seems to be settling into that 10-20 range from what I can tell. I know many on here are not, but I've been a Steelers fan since the early 70s and I get the impression that they really like him. The Steelers organization really plays this stuff close to the vest, so it's hard to tell, but if you watch them long enough you can get "vibes" about who they like. His name keeps popping up as one they have sighted in case he drops:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...-chat-transcript-4-22-15/stories/201504220190

Buds stock continues to rise...have seen him in the #6 spot and #8 spot...last night on the ESPN mock, they had him at 8.

Well, someone needs to jump in here and rep the Bengals to offset all this awful black and yellow :D. There's been some chatter aboutt Cincinnati being interested, but I've heard/read more talk of us being interested in S Landon Collins from Alabama. I just want to see Bud go to a situation where he'll shine.

ADVERTISEMENT