ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Blevins ...

The appeal is not over yet. Look, the NCAA had to do what it did. Kanter received too much money. The issue is what is too much. The NCAA will never tell anyone that. The flaw in their logic is that what is the norm in Europe and the US are vastly different. The Kanter's are basically $33,000 dollars over the limit according to the NCAA. They don't care how it was spent and that's what the appeals are for. UK has to make the case that the Kanter's wanted to be amateurs and thought they were. The NCAA isn't into intent, just right or wrong. The appeals committee is there to take into consideration other details. I'm hopeful.

i tried to tell you guys, ive known brett since he was a kid, he has NO credible sources and probably loves the way you guys give him attention

Originally posted by pokerplayingcat:
i tried to tell you guys, ive known brett since he was a kid, he has NO credible sources and probably loves the way you guys give him attention
But........

He has a gestapet!!!!!

GestaPet

I've never seen this guy say anything more than predictions really. I don't really know why people get so excited over him.

And again you do not know me. Anyone who truly knows me, knows where and when I met my source and all my other sources for other info. I don't hide behind some screenname. Who are you, if you know me so well?? I doubt you have ever even spoken to me b/c I am quite obviously not an attention loving type (considering I just bothered to log into this website today)...but hey keep hiding behind your screen name.

And, I have nothing new to add to the Kanter process at this point. The lady I know from the NCAA who has worked in Enforcement and Compliance was surprised by the original ruling b/c of Kanter turning money down and considering all the other players who have been "let off the hook" recently preceding and after the Kanter ruling.

My original info was just info I passed on to fans who were interested. That is what she was hearing around work. She has some thoughts about what will happen from this point forward, but I will keep those to myself b/c too many people take info as true/false instead of taking it for what it is...just info from someone who is closer to the situation than any of us.

Originally posted by CoachBlev:

And again you do not know me. Anyone who truly knows me, knows where and when I met my source and all my other sources for other info. I don't hide behind some screenname. Who are you, if you know me so well?? I doubt you have ever even spoken to me b/c I am quite obviously not an attention loving type (considering I just bothered to log into this website today)...but hey keep hiding behind your screen name.

And, I have nothing new to add to the Kanter process at this point. The lady I know from the NCAA who has worked in Enforcement and Compliance was surprised by the original ruling b/c of Kanter turning money down and considering all the other players who have been "let off the hook" recently preceding and after the Kanter ruling.

My original info was just info I passed on to fans who were interested. That is what she was hearing around work. She has some thoughts about what will happen from this point forward, but I will keep those to myself b/c too many people take info as true/false instead of taking it for what it is...just info from someone who is closer to the situation than any of us.

Hey Brett, I think a lot of us can except the fact that you were just passing along what you were told. It's not your fault. Thanks for the info. you've given at times.

P.S. I would love to hear your thoughts on where things are headed for Kanter now...especially with your friend's job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT