ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago Bachelor Party Ideas (no one does the Chi like the paddock)

Seriously, who in the world invokes Michael Jordan's name when talking about their own retirement? LOL. Fiddy must have sniffed half the Keys' hineys and got high on toxic sand butt crack before he posted that.

Me and Mike was right there, dog. Went out together. I was like "Mike, I'm going, too" and he was like "who are you" and I was like "stop playin, Mike." We was tight like that.

russian_wiggers_03.jpg

MIke Jordan retired and I was like "Time for me to go, too" cause wouldn't nothing left to prove. I got all these weddings to go to. All the antibacterial soap I need. I'm the best man at a wedding. I mean, what else was there? I was right there with Mike because he went to weddings, too. Just like me. Me and Mike was like that. Doing stuff. That's why I retired with him.

stupid_wigger_19.jpg

ban for posting pic of shirt with the words "MFer" spelled out?

There's children here.
Are you whining little girls going to completely ruin The Paddock? Seriously, I cannot believe how big of a wuss you D League wusses are. Constant parade to the mods skirt. Every last one of you.

I wish for one day they would let me have at the D League without banning me. I would obliterate you sissy boys.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Are you whining little girls going to completely ruin The Paddock? Seriously, I cannot believe how big of a wuss you D League wusses are. Constant parade to the mods skirt. Every last one of you.

I wish for one day they would let me have at the D League without banning me. I would obliterate you sissy boys.
How does one obliterate someone over a message board?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Crow's thirst is truly something to behold. Persistent, deep, and eternally unquenchable. Like a urinal trough at an interstate rest area that hasn't been cleaned in six years....he waits patiently for your stream.

Give him what he wants, Paddock. Open thine urethras and expel the piss into his mouth. Figuratively or literally. The really yellow, dehydrated stuff.

While I was searching for a picture to demonstrate what a suckup backstabbing bunch of whining losers the D-Bag League was I came across this picture. This thread could use more of this

PULLUPS.jpg

Crow's thirst is truly something to behold. Persistent, deep, and eternally unquenchable. Like a urinal trough at an interstate rest area that hasn't been cleaned in six years....he waits patiently for your stream.

Give him what he wants, Paddock. Open thine urethras and expel the piss into his mouth. Figuratively or literally. The really yellow, dehydrated stuff.
Where do I know you from as you are clearly a cut above this rabble? Way back to CNNSI, perhaps?

The Doofus League has distracted me from addressing Mr. NW Fiddy, fully. I had intended on making him a project today. If you listen closely you can hear the sea breeze whooshing across his expansive hiney like blowing into a pop bottle... all those hot nights in the sweltering keys have taken their toll, apparently. One must not go to the candy store too often, brah.

When NW50 responds can somebody be sure to save it for me? When he gets here this thread will get axed about as quick as chicks blow by Lord Crows profile pic on Tinder.

Hey everybody, did I miss anything in this thread the past couple days? TIA.

Crow attention whoring as usual.

D league guys aren't doing much to help their cause although I do think Austin is a solid poster. Lost quite a bit of respect for the d league thread once it turned into rafters 2.0 in regards to the 'like' button.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT