ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Walker Louisville St. X

Ollie

Senior
Jun 18, 2001
Does anyone know if UK is recruiting him? I've heard that he would like to go to UK but right now it may be Vandy.

First class kid, IMHO UK would be making a mistake by not giving him a serious look.

His father's entire extended family are the biggest UL fans in Louisville. I've never met Charles but if he's anything like the rest of his family, he'd walk on at UL before ever coming to UK.

They are UL fans but he would love to get offer from UK. UL not an option from what I'm told.

To me he would be great at the slot receiver. I've never seen a kid give as much effort as him in HS football.

no offence to the kid but if your saying he doesn't have a chance at UL then why would he have a chance at UK

Prefered walk-on at Vandy is his best offer to-date. Helluva high school football player, but doubt if he could stay healthy at the Div.I level.

Playing RB no, but slot I think so and if they can teach him that he doesn't have to take on every tackle. Rushed for 250 yards against Cincy St. X this year, don't care who you are, that's pretty strong.

The reason UK would offer is because of the offense they run, UL runs a different offense, is my guess they don't think he can play WR.

It would be a steal if we could get him. A Welker type slot receiver. He would have been one of the top ranked players in KY if it weren't for injuries. One of the nicest, hard-working kids you will ever meet.

Chuck will be a Wildcat! Preferred walk-on.

Great kid! IMHO, he will make an impact before he leaves UK.
This post was edited on 2/3 4:37 PM by Ollie

Got some snaps in first game, not sure how many but was in on the 3rd offensive play of the game.

If the kid is all time leading receiver in KY you have to get him. Imagine the shit storm if he went somewhere else and had himself a career. This is a must offer IMO. At least PWO.

The kid at the least deserves a reasonable evaluation since he has these strong numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT