ADVERTISEMENT

CC and OTIS...

BBUK

All-American
May 26, 2005
Any chance he could be the next coach at UofL? I mean with Rick getting looked at by some NBA teams now and I heard there were some discussions of his returning to the NBA, you'd think CC'd be the next guy in line for the job....He does have the Hoosiers rocking and rolling now.

My questions: How would he look in a line-beard? and a tattoo?

We know the city could give him a heck of a buy-out clause. They proved that with their Chicken-Bucket stadium deal.....

It could happen...

Any chance he could be the next coach at UofL? I mean with Rick getting looked at by some NBA teams now and I heard there were some discussions of his returning to the NBA, you'd think CC'd be the next guy in line for the job....He does have the Hoosiers rocking and rolling now.

We know the city could give him a heck of a buy-out clause. They proved that with their Chicken-Bucket stadium deal.....

It could happen...

Looks like you would give a name instead of the initials CC. I have absolutely no clue as to who CC is.

Yeah, I was pretty sure he meant Crean, but IU fans say CTC, and we all call him clappy, CC was new to me and sounds kind of funny so I wasn't 100%.

It could happen...

Are you making jokes? If so very funny.

If there are rumors that some NBA team wants Rick it's only because he started them. Someone wants Cream enough to pay for his buy out? Stop the insanity.[banana]

I feel like a King Maker. I'm so tired of posts saying Cal to the NBA. So every time I see one I'm posting a rumor that that team is looking at Pitino. It didn't take long for it to get legs and become fact. Rupps Rafters is a wonderful site. We're so gullible we'll believe anything.

I feel like a King Maker. I'm so tired of posts saying Cal to the NBA. So every time I see one I'm posting a rumor that that team is looking at Pitino. It didn't take long for it to get legs and become fact. Rupps Rafters is a wonderful site. We're so gullible we'll believe anything.

I don't think anyone bought what you had to sell

He has 8-9 NBA players already, it's like a little pro team already.

Been away from the internet. Creepy Crean has been used many times since his infamous son contact. No biggy, do as you please... CC fits him to a T.

Reactions: Uk1111
ADVERTISEMENT