Cayts -15.5

Mike-D

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
WADD
Going large tonight.

20 dolla bill on it.

Saint Joseph's has looked decent this year, but they just lost to Texas a&m Commerce by 3.

I dont usually bet on UK to cover point spreads, but rather over/unders. Keeps my homerism's out of it. But I'm thinking we cover this. Value bet of the night.

I wouldn't let the TAMC loss fool us, I think that was a super bad game on their end but not indicative of their team. I think they are MUCH better than that.

That being said, I agree with you, I think we cover tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't

I wouldn't let the TAMC loss fool us, I think that was a super bad game on their end but not indicative of their team. I think they are MUCH better than that.

That being said, I agree with you, I think we cover tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if we don't

We played mediocre in the Commerce game and won by 20. We may come out flat and still win by 16. We come out ready, and I'm thinking 24.

I at least like that they don't have bigs they use a ton and they seem to turn the ball over a good chunk. They can score but I think UK has the guys to shut that down mostly. Think it's a good matchup for us.

Reactions: Mike-D
I think we can cover if we keep playing at the pace we gave been going. Line dipped to -14.5 on FD so I took it.

That A&M commerce game was just a bad game for them, they are a good team and will give Kentucky a challenge tonight

St Joseph beat Penn who beat Nova and they also beat Stonehill by 44.

I think this is a single digit game hope the Cats are the ones with more pts.

St Joseph beat Penn who beat Nova and they also beat Stonehill by 44.

I think this is a single digit game hope the Cats are the ones with more pts.

Yeah and they also lost to Commerce. They've been up and down. Think the cats drag em at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT