ADVERTISEMENT

Cats win the East-$10 wins $170?

EKCAT4YRS

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2013
With only one team expected to be dominate(GA) in the East maybe its worth a shot. Yeah its a long shot, that's why the odds but I am thinking "if" we can get two early ones at USC and home against the Gators then who knows?Might be a fun bet!

If Georgia stumbles it's anybody's ball game IMO. Kentucky was in the conversation at mid-season last year, so who knows? Tennessee looks good but they have a much harder schedule then we do. Missouri figures to be at least partially-rebuilding this year. South Carolina does not look to be that strong. A two loss SEC record will probably be good enough to win it this year.

I might throw a little cash at this, heck it makes the season more interesting and stranger things have happened.

If Georgia stumbles it's anybody's ball game IMO. Kentucky was in the conversation at mid-season last year, so who knows? Tennessee looks good but they have a much harder schedule then we do. Missouri figures to be at least partially-rebuilding this year. South Carolina does not look to be that strong. A two loss SEC record will probably be good enough to win it this year.

I might throw a little cash at this, heck it makes the season more interesting and stranger things have happened.
my thoughts exactly D!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT