ADVERTISEMENT

Cats vs Vandy (Saturday).....

CloverforkCat

Junior
Jun 3, 2013
UK down 1-0 after 1 and a half innings. Dustin Beggs allowed a run in the 1st, but had a 1,2,3 inning in the top of the 2nd. Cats need a victory bad either tonight or on Sunday !

Well, well, the wife and I went out for supper and UK was down 2-1, came back home and they are up 11-2. Guess we should stay away from home more ! lol

Cats win by a final of 11-5, Dustin Beggs with another great outing goes 8 and a third innings with 12 K's. Bullpen again shakey as Nelson allows 2 runs and loads the bases without retiring a batter. Strecker comes on and gets the final 2 outs with a fly ball and a strikeout.
Cats now 26-19 on the season, and 11-11 in SEC play. Rubber game tomorrow at 1:00 pm.

Wiels fly out was about three feet away from being a grand slam. Its beyond frustrating to be this deep into a season with a bullpen who couldnt get high schoolers out. I wonder who will start today. Cody? All in all, a nice win for the Cats and heres hoping for the series win today!

Wiels fly out was about three feet away from being a grand slam. Its beyond frustrating to be this deep into a season with a bullpen who couldnt get high schoolers out. I wonder who will start today. Cody? All in all, a nice win for the Cats and heres hoping for the series win today!
These ninth inning pitching changes by Henderson have got to stop...These guys are NOT struggling so leave them the hell alone...He is still trying to prove he can micro-manage a game...He only ends up making himself look worse...When guys are only giving up ground ball then they are ok...Had an ex-coworker who had a grandson play for him and said Henderson) was horrible to play for...The year before Henderson took over he had an excellent season and was expecting to be one of the best players on the team , but he ended up transferring...

ADVERTISEMENT