Cats in top 3 for JUCO OT Demetri Moore

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
https://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1777708

...Cincinnati, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Iowa State and Kansas State all have offered. Moore currently lists Mississippi State, Cincinnati and Kentucky as his top three.

An offer from Auburn would change and possibly end Moore's recruitment.

"It would be hard to pass on," he said. "I've always loved Auburn. That was my team."

Moore is on pace to graduate junior college in December.

Reactions: Brock28
He's a kid that will commit to u because Auburn didn't offer. When it gets close to NSD and you think he's good to go. Auburn comes in and offers because their targets went elsewhere. Now he goes to them and your scrambling to find someone because you thought you had your guy and he told ya he was the one.

He's a kid that will commit to u because Auburn didn't offer. When it gets close to NSD and you think he's good to go. Auburn comes in and offers because their targets went elsewhere. Now he goes to them and your scrambling to find someone because you thought you had your guy and he told ya he was the one.
Agree. It's what I wonder about with Cross with him being an AL kid. He jumped on the SEC offer right away after having B10 offers.

It appears UK has offered 3 JUCO DTs....Moore, former Miami commit Walvinski Aime and Tyrell Chavis. Aime is visiting UK mid-July and may be UK's top choice. Chavis is just now setting his visits, I think he visits Penn St soon. Not sure who gets his other visits. Hope UK can get one of these guys.

It appears UK has offered 3 JUCO DTs....Moore, former Miami commit Walvinski Aime and Tyrell Chavis. Aime is visiting UK mid-July and may be UK's top choice. Chavis is just now setting his visits, I think he visits Penn St soon. Not sure who gets his other visits. Hope UK can get one of these guys.
Moore is an OT not a DT and he is the backup plan to Leavitt

At least he's up front about it, unlike most.

Last edited:
Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
Or because you're afraid to recruit against the big boys, you don't offer him. Then it turns out AU doesn't offer and he goes to Mississippi State and you have settled for a less talented guy. It's called the Joker Philips recruiting strategy of out recruiting the MAC.

Or because you're afraid to recruit against the big boys, you don't offer him. Then it turns out AU doesn't offer and he goes to Mississippi State and you have settled for a less talented guy. It's called the Joker Philips recruiting strategy of out recruiting the MAC.
Tate Leavitt is better and higher on the board with offers from Alabama, Auburn, and Oklahoma soooooooooooooooooooooo

ADVERTISEMENT