ADVERTISEMENT

Cats have to take advantage of schedule

I think we have to win 2 out of our first 3 games this year. We have to beat either Florida or South Carolina. If we do then I think we go bowling.

I'd throw Missouri (4th game) in there. If we can get out of the first four games 2-2 (or better, obviously) then we're looking good. However, a 1-3 start is very possible ... and there's really no path to a season that's going to leave a lot of people happy if we start 1-3.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. Not one player has been convicted of rape at Tennessee. 3 has been accused but not one has been convicted.

"Three has been?" I would not snark about reading comprehension when you cannot use proper verb tense.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit. Not one player has been convicted of rape at Tennessee. 3 has been accused but not one has been convicted.

The amazing thing is that any of them were charged with anything in Knoxville.

Did any of the EIGHT thugs that should have gone to jail for attempted murder even get charged with a parking ticket yet?

I'm not great at predicting our success, but I'll repeat what I've been saying. Regardless of where the wins come from, we have to be 3-3 or better after the first 6. If not, our backs will be against the wall to win every game left that is winnable. I don't think UT or UGA should be looked at as likely wins. We can upset anyone but just being realistic, that's how I see it. I think Missouri is the most important game we play. That win would do wonders for our confidence and I do think we'll win that one.

Three wins the first half of the schedule will be critical, but the schedule is full of pitfalls, is there anyone that doesn't think we can lose to Florida, USC, or Missouri, three programs typically well well ahead of us? It is also full of opportunities, Is there anyone that thinks we can't beat any one of them on a given day, with a shot at upsetting Auburn on a good day? And of course we HAVE to avoid upsets from out OOC foes.

I feel more confident of winning three games in the second half of the schedule, three teams that we should have a great shot at, and I think we should have some chance of upsetting any of the other three.

We will be putting the same personnel on the field at cornerback while also losing our two best pass rushers. Think about that combo for a minute. We're now gonna be asking Tiller, Harmon, Quinn to cover even longer. That should go well.

Last year's group wasn't very effective I will admit but last year's d-line didn't get much push up front so its a two way street to find who's at fault when it comes to the secondary. Now I know, well everybody knows, that you are not in love with this football team, but you do bring up some good points sometimes but the negative bashing over and over and over and over and over on the same points lets you live up to your name, debbie troll downer, which is rather tiresome.

vs Louisiana-Lafayette (W) I'm not convinced this is going to be the tough game that some are predicting. Last year, ULL was thumped by LA Tech, Ole Miss, and Boise State. Against ULM, they squeaked out a 7 point win against the same team UK beat by 34. No way UK is down in the opening game at newly renovated Commonwealth. UK wins 49-14.

@ South Carolina (W) Yes, I know the ole ball coach is going to have this game circled, but UK will be looking to get off to a fast start in the season. Spurrier's problem of not having QB is still not resolved as Connor Mitch will likely be QB. USC's pass defense has be suspect at times and I look for Shannon Dawson to test them deep, thus opening up lanes for Boom and Kemp. UK wins 28-24

vs Florida (W) If you watched the train wreck that was Florida's spring game, you'll understand why I'm making this pick. Yes, I know UK hasn't beat Florida since Higgs went in from a yard out in 1986. However, UK blew the game last year in the swamp and for the first time in YEARS, UK has the talent to match up with Florida, mostly due to the mass exodus to the NFL. I hope Barnhardt is ready for fork over some fine money for the field storming that's about to happen. UK wins 28-7.

vs Missouri (W) This is a very tricky game for me to pick. I think UK laid the proverbial egg at Columbia last year, but were still in the game. Mizzou's pass defense will not be as good as the previous two season with all the NFL talent leaving. Matty Mauk is the variable that I can't figure out. When he's on, he's super dangerous. He's the type of QB that gives UK fits (scrambler). However, UK has more athleticism than they've had in several years overall and I don't look for that to be a factor. Call me crazy, but UK wins again. UK wins 35-24

vs Eastern Kentucky (W) UK just doesn't need to get caught up in the whole Barker fiasco. Hopefully this game is put away early and Barker can get some meaningful reps to stick it to EKU on the football field. UK wins 56-21

vs Auburn (L) All good things must come to an end. This Auburn team is very dangerous and could very well be in the playoffs at seasons end. The atmosphere at Commonwealth is going to be nuts but in the end, UK just isn't ready to make the step. Auburn wins 35-21

@ Mississippi State (L) I have to ask myself, 'Where does the egg get laid this year?". I think it's in Starkville. Logically, I think UK could win and maybe should win this game. Every team lays a stinker, and I think Dak Prescott will have a great game against UK. After losing to Auburn, I think some steam was lost from the fast start. I could however, see UK winning this game and losing the USC game. Miss State wins 35-24

vs Tennessee (L) I hate to pencil this as a loss. I hate UThug, I hate Butch Jones and the stupid guy with the "Butch Jones" song on youtube. But guys, UT is nasty loaded. There is a reason they beat the holy heck dog shit out of us last year. Dobbs is one of the best upcoming QBs in the nation and the defense is loaded with young athletes all over the field. I want to say UK makes a game out of this but I have a bad feeling that UT makes a statement. Tennessee wins 42-21

@Georgia (L) When it rains it pours. In the midst of a 3 game losing streak, a trip to Athens is not what UK needs. I think this team at this point is a little beat up. I look for Nick Chubb to run wild. This may be the old "break out the bourbon" game. Georgia wins 42-14

@ Vanderbilt (W) VU has been a train wreck since James Franklin left. This makes me very very happy because we need Vandy to suck. UK wins 31-14

vs Charlotte (W) Just what the doctor ordered! UK needs this game like a fat kid needs cake. After a slow start, UK rolls as Towels throws for over 400. UK wins 56-21

vs Louisville (W) Honest Bobby won't be sneaking out with a win this time around. Devante Parker won't be here to bail him out and Commonwealth will be rocking for the Governors Cup to come back home. I think UK wins and makes a statement in doing so.UK wins 42-21

There you have it. I have the Cats at 8-4 and I don't think it's crazy to do so. I don't think it's crazy to see UK needing a win against Louisville to get bowl eligible either, but I think Stoops has UK football moving in the right direction and this season will validate that. Pack your bags fellow BBN, we're about to go bowling!

I'd throw Missouri (4th game) in there. If we can get out of the first four games 2-2 (or better, obviously) then we're looking good. However, a 1-3 start is very possible ... and there's really no path to a season that's going to leave a lot of people happy if we start 1-3.
I think we will beat Missouri this year. I watched last year's game closely, and we were right in it except for being unable to do anything about Missouri's pass rush off the edge. Their defensive ends were dominant in that game, but they are gone now. Although I know Missouri still has a fine football team, so do we. I expect our team and especially our offense to be much improved this year. And this time, the game will be in Lexington. It is time for Kentucky to get some big wins at home, and I think I see several on this year's schedule including Missouri.

vs Louisiana-Lafayette (W) I'm not convinced this is going to be the tough game that some are predicting. Last year, ULL was thumped by LA Tech, Ole Miss, and Boise State. Against ULM, they squeaked out a 7 point win against the same team UK beat by 34. No way UK is down in the opening game at newly renovated Commonwealth. UK wins 49-14.

@ South Carolina (W) Yes, I know the ole ball coach is going to have this game circled, but UK will be looking to get off to a fast start in the season. Spurrier's problem of not having QB is still not resolved as Connor Mitch will likely be QB. USC's pass defense has be suspect at times and I look for Shannon Dawson to test them deep, thus opening up lanes for Boom and Kemp. UK wins 28-24

vs Florida (W) If you watched the train wreck that was Florida's spring game, you'll understand why I'm making this pick. Yes, I know UK hasn't beat Florida since Higgs went in from a yard out in 1986. However, UK blew the game last year in the swamp and for the first time in YEARS, UK has the talent to match up with Florida, mostly due to the mass exodus to the NFL. I hope Barnhardt is ready for fork over some fine money for the field storming that's about to happen. UK wins 28-7.

vs Missouri (W) This is a very tricky game for me to pick. I think UK laid the proverbial egg at Columbia last year, but were still in the game. Mizzou's pass defense will not be as good as the previous two season with all the NFL talent leaving. Matty Mauk is the variable that I can't figure out. When he's on, he's super dangerous. He's the type of QB that gives UK fits (scrambler). However, UK has more athleticism than they've had in several years overall and I don't look for that to be a factor. Call me crazy, but UK wins again. UK wins 35-24

vs Eastern Kentucky (W) UK just doesn't need to get caught up in the whole Barker fiasco. Hopefully this game is put away early and Barker can get some meaningful reps to stick it to EKU on the football field. UK wins 56-21

vs Auburn (L) All good things must come to an end. This Auburn team is very dangerous and could very well be in the playoffs at seasons end. The atmosphere at Commonwealth is going to be nuts but in the end, UK just isn't ready to make the step. Auburn wins 35-21

@ Mississippi State (L) I have to ask myself, 'Where does the egg get laid this year?". I think it's in Starkville. Logically, I think UK could win and maybe should win this game. Every team lays a stinker, and I think Dak Prescott will have a great game against UK. After losing to Auburn, I think some steam was lost from the fast start. I could however, see UK winning this game and losing the USC game. Miss State wins 35-24

vs Tennessee (L) I hate to pencil this as a loss. I hate UThug, I hate Butch Jones and the stupid guy with the "Butch Jones" song on youtube. But guys, UT is nasty loaded. There is a reason they beat the holy heck dog shit out of us last year. Dobbs is one of the best upcoming QBs in the nation and the defense is loaded with young athletes all over the field. I want to say UK makes a game out of this but I have a bad feeling that UT makes a statement. Tennessee wins 42-21

@Georgia (L) When it rains it pours. In the midst of a 3 game losing streak, a trip to Athens is not what UK needs. I think this team at this point is a little beat up. I look for Nick Chubb to run wild. This may be the old "break out the bourbon" game. Georgia wins 42-14

@ Vanderbilt (W) VU has been a train wreck since James Franklin left. This makes me very very happy because we need Vandy to suck. UK wins 31-14

vs Charlotte (W) Just what the doctor ordered! UK needs this game like a fat kid needs cake. After a slow start, UK rolls as Towels throws for over 400. UK wins 56-21

vs Louisville (W) Honest Bobby won't be sneaking out with a win this time around. Devante Parker won't be here to bail him out and Commonwealth will be rocking for the Governors Cup to come back home. I think UK wins and makes a statement in doing so.UK wins 42-21

There you have it. I have the Cats at 8-4 and I don't think it's crazy to do so. I don't think it's crazy to see UK needing a win against Louisville to get bowl eligible either, but I think Stoops has UK football moving in the right direction and this season will validate that. Pack your bags fellow BBN, we're about to go bowling!

Like all game for game preseason predictions including any I post, they have about a 5% chance of actually being accurate, but this is about as good of a run down as I have seen. The only thing I would quibble about are your lopsided scores. I know LSU, Georgia and UT abused us badly last year but I think UT & Georgia will be much closer this year and I don't think we put it on Petrino quite that bad (though it would be nice). Like many I'm beginning to wonder about the Visor. I think he has started to lose his edge, but how much is yet to be seen - can he rebound this year? if not the natives in Columbia may start to get restless.

I thought the officials blew the Fla game for us.

I tend to agree with u on most of these picks vandy will be tougher than people think.

Seriously, fans like yourself are so out of touch with reality. Can you take your blue glasses off for a second?

How can you possibly say the UT game will be a tossup? What a total joke. UT is more talented than UK at EVERY SINGLE POSITION ON THE FIELD.

Why can't some UK fans just face reality and stop making fools of themselves.

UK has no chance to beat UT until UK's recruiting vastly improves.

Your post is embarrassing.

Your post is FAR more embarrassing. Why even show up? Why do they even play the damn game? After all we have no chance at a victory. Do you think the staff would be more embarrassed to have a fan with unbridled optimism or one that will tell them they don't have a chance? What a joke! We need more fans like Onomatopoeia and fewer like you. You're the type of "fan" that shifts their focus to basketball halfway through the football season

Like all game for game preseason predictions including any I post, they have about a 5% chance of actually being accurate, but this is about as good of a run down as I have seen. The only thing I would quibble about are your lopsided scores. I know LSU, Georgia and UT abused us badly last year but I think UT & Georgia will be much closer this year and I don't think we put it on Petrino quite that bad (though it would be nice). Like many I'm beginning to wonder about the Visor. I think he has started to lose his edge, but how much is yet to be seen - can he rebound this year? if not the natives in Columbia may start to get restless.

I live in Columbia and it seems that most are just happy that they've been competitive the last decade

@UKWinsAgainYep is a disgusting excuse of a fan for any team (unfortunately, he's a "fan" of this team). If recruiting numbers were everything like you claim they are, Mizzou wouldn't have won the East the past 2 seasons. TCU would ranked about the same as Kentucky, not #6 or so in the country. Same for Baylor. Michigan State would be around the same ranking as UK, Wisconsin may be a bit worse than UK overall (they beat Auburn last season, if you missed it), West Virginia would have been completely blasted by Alabama (but was not), Oregon wouldn't have been in the national championship game last season, and the list goes on. Recruiting rankings aren't everything. Players develop better than others. I trust the staff more than I trust companies who try to take money from kids to give them a ranking, and I especially trust the staff more than I trust some "fan" who's too incapable to be remotely optimistic about the team, despite there being a lot of realistic possibilities for UK to win a lot of games.
If you disappear from this board, I promise you, none of us will miss you. You've yet to make a single positive post to this forum, and your only use here is to bring negativity when nobody needs it, or wants any part of it.

one thing that doesn't get brought up a lot is the fact that missou lost to indiana early in the year last year. iu has improved but they still suck. missou got better as the year went on the last 2 years so getting them earlier in the year may be a plus.

one thing that doesn't get brought up a lot is the fact that missou lost to indiana early in the year last year. iu has improved but they still suck. missou got better as the year went on the last 2 years so getting them earlier in the year may be a plus.

Good point - they are in more of a reload/rebuild situation so the timing looks favorable for us.

The timing and where the game will be played is very favorable. Mizzou is built for November/December. They lost all of the offensive playmakers besides one of their running backs, they lost both defensive ends (which was the real issue for us). I'm supremely confident that we beat Mizzou and Florida in the first few games. My biggest question is South Carolina. They lose their QB, they lose their RB, their defense, as of spring, was still as awful as ever. I think we could win that one, but it will be tough.

@UKWinsAgainYep is a disgusting excuse of a fan for any team (unfortunately, he's a "fan" of this team). If recruiting numbers were everything like you claim they are, Mizzou wouldn't have won the East the past 2 seasons. TCU would ranked about the same as Kentucky, not #6 or so in the country. Same for Baylor. Michigan State would be around the same ranking as UK, Wisconsin may be a bit worse than UK overall (they beat Auburn last season, if you missed it), West Virginia would have been completely blasted by Alabama (but was not), Oregon wouldn't have been in the national championship game last season, and the list goes on. Recruiting rankings aren't everything. Players develop better than others. I trust the staff more than I trust companies who try to take money from kids to give them a ranking, and I especially trust the staff more than I trust some "fan" who's too incapable to be remotely optimistic about the team, despite there being a lot of realistic possibilities for UK to win a lot of games.
If you disappear from this board, I promise you, none of us will miss you. You've yet to make a single positive post to this forum, and your only use here is to bring negativity when nobody needs it, or wants any part of it.

I'm simply a realist. UT is vastly more talented than UK and coached just as well or better. Therefore, I won't be running around making ridiculous statements like the UT game is a "tossup". It's just ridiculous.

Look at my posts and I've consistently predicted a 6 win season(maybe 7), which would get us in a bowl and keep recruiting momentum. I don't claim we are better than we are...Fact is, we are far behind UT right now because of recruiting. That can change only if we start going to bowls consistently.

Sorry for stating the truth. People were yelled at for making outrageous statements like "the earth is round and not flat" at one time too.

Florida will be interesting to watch. That is a program built for a quick re-emergence. Not saying it will be a Gillispie to Calipari, outhouse to penthouse immediately kind of thing. But it could be......or could be something close, anyway.....

I'm simply a realist. UT is vastly more talented than UK and coached just as well or better. Therefore, I won't be running around making ridiculous statements like the UT game is a "tossup". It's just ridiculous.

Look at my posts and I've consistently predicted a 6 win season(maybe 7), which would get us in a bowl and keep recruiting momentum. I don't claim we are better than we are...Fact is, we are far behind UT right now because of recruiting. That can change only if we start going to bowls consistently.

Sorry for stating the truth. People were yelled at for making outrageous statements like "the earth is round and not flat" at one time too.
So why has UT been pretty average to terrible the past decade? They have continually gotten good classes.

I don't think UT is a tossup but I don't think they're an automatic loss either. Last years game wasn't indicative of how our team stacks up against theirs. We were a beat up team in that game. Believe we can win that game with it being at Commonwealth if UT doesn't show up but ultimately think we lose by 10-12.

So why has UT been pretty average to terrible the past decade? They have continually gotten good classes.

I don't think UT is a tossup but I don't think they're an automatic loss either.

When Jones took over, UT was further in the tank roster wise then we were when Stoops arrived (same year). Yes UT had some really good recruiting classes before and after Jones, but they were decimated with attrition during the few years before Jone's arrival. Recall Kiffin walked out on the middle of the night leaving them in a really bad situation recruiting wise, then they brought in Dooley and fired him after a couple of season (and lost a lot of his recruits), Jones was handed the task of picking up the pieces. Since his arrival UT's recruiting has been lights out, yes better than UK but not significantly so. They are therefore in similar shape as UK, with a lot of young talent, especially red shirts and true sophomores that they will be counting on this year like we will. UT has the potential to be very good this year. I think if they get past Georgia they could win the East, but this game being at CWS hopefully at night, hopefully a blackout, I give the CATS an excellent chance at knocking them off. UT will likely be a 4-7 point favorite in that game if that IMO.

Going with the 3/4 will take the pressure off of losing two pass rushers... Actually we might find a new pass rushing linebacker in that group... I think the coach is much more pleased with our defense this spring, than even he was expecting... He looked and sounded really cheerful.... You take a back field that he really bragged on and have them doing better this year, will give the rush an extra second to get to the QB....

I don't think UT is a tossup but I don't think they're an automatic loss either. Last years game wasn't indicative of how our team stacks up against theirs. We were a beat up team in that game. Believe we can win that game with it being at Commonwealth if UT doesn't show up but ultimately think we lose by 10-12.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing UT go 0-12. But the last 3 years they have recruited second to only Bama in the SEC, they return more starters than anyone else in the SEC. their WR corp is very good, big and fast guys, Hurd was a serviceable SEC back last year, Kamara, the JUCO transfer, is a difference maker and a former POY in Georgia. If the QB UK faced had played all year UT would have likely won a couple more games at least. They return 4 of 5 OL, defensively the return almost everyone there too. The biggest question mark about UT is coaching, they aren't short on talent like they have been since Fulmer was fired. UT recruiting machine is back, which means they are going to do what it takes.

We'll see... Florida certainly recruited good, like forever, and they're still going studiedly down hill... Not ever coach will be a winner... Look at Notre Dame all those years of trying new coaches... Talent every year, but terrible field results...Nebraska and Michigan too.... It takes a special coach to coach great teams, even more so than coaching so-so teams....

When Jones took over, UT was further in the tank roster wise then we were when Stoops arrived (same year). Yes UT had some really good recruiting classes before and after Jones, but they were decimated with attrition during the few years before Jone's arrival. Recall Kiffin walked out on the middle of the night leaving them in a really bad situation recruiting wise, then they brought in Dooley and fired him after a couple of season (and lost a lot of his recruits), Jones was handed the task of picking up the pieces. Since his arrival UT's recruiting has been lights out, yes better than UK but not significantly so. They are therefore in similar shape as UK, with a lot of young talent, especially red shirts and true sophomores that they will be counting on this year like we will. UT has the potential to be very good this year. I think if they get past Georgia they could win the East, but this game being at CWS hopefully at night, hopefully a blackout, I give the CATS an excellent chance at knocking them off. UT will likely be a 4-7 point favorite in that game if that IMO.

UK 29
UT 21

UK 17
UT 5

UK 35
UT 5

Those are the last 3 team recruiting rankings nationally.....

IMO, that's pretty wide gap. I guess you're saying there isn't a big difference in caliber of players between being ranked 5th and 17th or 35th in the nation? Sorry, I think it's significant. It is what it is.....

I watched the game last season and I saw better athletes at every single position on the field for UT compared to us except for maybe QB.

Is it any wonder we got destroyed in the last half of the SEC season? It matters. Talent matters.

Why are some of you pretending we are better than we are at this point?

Like Coach Parcells said, "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE".......

Lets not pretend we didn't get absolutely pulverized by multiple SEC teams last season. UT did not have losses like that...It's just the truth.

Games UK should and must win ULL, Eastern, UNCC, Vandy. Games that UK has a good shot at winning UofL, MSU, Florida, USC, Missouri, UT. I only put UT in that group because it is a home game. Games that would be big upsets if UK won Georgia and Auburn.. I am going to predict 7 wins with an off chance of 8. Many things can happen during a football season and this is all off if there is injuries to key personnel. The least I would expect is 6 wins. This schedule has 8 home games. it is true that three of them are unlikely wins but sometimes magic happens at home.

The game that I am not understanding why so many are predicting that UK loses is the MSU game. That team has been gutted by graduation and players leaving early. I think UK silences the cow bells in this one despite it being an away game and beats Vandy for two SEC road wins. Heck IMO there is a good chance of 3 road wins because IMO USC is definitely a winnable game. Three winnable road games and and 8 home games IMO is as good of a schedule as UK could hope for.

The game that I am not understanding why so many are predicting that UK loses is the MSU game.

Because they have done zero opposition research - they are going on last year's team and the quarterback and not looking at anything else. The exception is thinking this is a let down game for Kentucky, and although it could be, I don't see it.

Last edited:
UK 29
UT 21

UK 17
UT 5

UK 35
UT 5

IMO, that's pretty wide gap. I guess you're saying there isn't a big difference in caliber of players between being ranked 5th and 17th or 35th in the nation? Sorry, I think it's significant. It is what it is.....

I watched the game last season and I saw better athletes at every single position on the field for UT compared to us except for maybe QB.

Is it any wonder we got destroyed in the last half of the SEC season? It matters. Talent matters.

Lets not pretend we didn't get absolutely pulverized by multiple SEC teams last season. UT did not have losses like that...It's just the truth.
If it was as easy as paper, they wouldn't play the games.... UK wouldn't have beat UT using a wide receiver at QB, and throwing probably one pass the whole game... You can write all the stats you want to write, but that doesn't always place results on the field... UT and almost every other SEC has out recruited us, but we are just now getting the talent to hang with these guys... YEP!

Preparing for 5 wins....will be pleasantly surprised if we become bowl eligible.

Wins: ULL, EKU, Vandy, Charlotte, and one upset.

We still have a lot of unanswered questions with this team (OL, QB, and Secondary to name a few).

Reactions: Stonewall12
Florida will be interesting to watch. That is a program built for a quick re-emergence. Not saying it will be a Gillispie to Calipari, outhouse to penthouse immediately kind of thing. But it could be......or could be something close, anyway.....
nah take a few years - fball is much different than bball

I understand that the new Florida coach was not exactly thrilled by the talent that he inherited. IMO this probably is UKs best chance to end this God awful losing streak. Home game, new Florida coaching staff, and like I said the new coach was not exactly thrilled with the talent that he has going for him this season.

UK 29
UT 21

UK 17
UT 5

UK 35
UT 5

Other than 2015 that's not a huge gap. If UK is able to get perennial top 20 classes we will begin to beat our share of teams we have historically lost to. Including Tennessee. At home. On Halloween.

And right now, last I remember, our record is 0-0, just like everyone else's. Last year doesn't mean squat. And no one knows how good we are going to be this year. We went from 2 wins to 5 to ? how much better can we be this year? You don't know anymore than anyone else does.

Robinson was the only offensive skill person to play last year with over 2 years in the program. All other WRs were first year or second year players. No RB who got minutes had 2 years in the program. I doubt seriously that any team in the SEC had less offensive talent than Stoops when he arrived at UK.

Folks, Tennessee is improving but contrary to the mindset of their fanbase, they are a whole lot closer to Kentucky than they are Alabama. Yes it's an excuse and they were clearly the better team last November but our team was absolutely shot. We played an entire SEC slate without a bye week. We were the walking dead that game. You saw how much the bye week after the UT game rejuvenated us for Louisville.

Tennessee is not that much better than us. Butch Jones is doing a great job of recruiting and building back up a nice talent base, but I honestly don't think he is good enough of a coach to get Tennessee back to where they were in the 90's. I think that Mark will have us on equal playing grounds with the Vols for the next few years despite them maybe getting a few more stars each February come through the fax machine.

Preparing for 5 wins....will be pleasantly surprised if we become bowl eligible.

Wins: ULL, EKU, Vandy, Charlotte, and one upset.

We still have a lot of unanswered questions with this team (OL, QB, and Secondary to name a few).

I tend to agree with this. While it's unfortunate, it is likely that 90 % of the teams in the nation would win no more than 5 against our schedule. If we are to get wins 5 and 6, I predict they will be against ul and Missouri. I don't see them beating UGA or AU. If they are not in the game until the end with the others, then I think we have reason to fear for the future.

ADVERTISEMENT