ADVERTISEMENT

Carson Wright, PWO From Pikeville, Made Tackle on the Blocked Point After [ACTUALLY THE AUSSIE PUNTER TRACKED A CORNERBACK DOWN]

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
Great effort to stop a speedy UF guy headed for two points.

And a damn hard tackle at the end of the play.

Nope that was Carson! I thought that was Alex Raynor. Damn! Kentucky boy was moving.

That was 93 Wilson Berry. You're seeing the Number wrong. There's been stories all week about him almost getting a Personal Foul Penalty for taunting the guy after the Tackle for rolling over on him and saying that you just got tackled by a PUNTER MATE lol

That was 93 Wilson Berry. You're seeing the Number wrong. There's been stories all week about him almost getting a Personal Foul Penalty for taunting the guy after the Tackle for rolling over on him and saying that you just got tackled by a PUNTER MATE lol
image.png

Now after the Tackle take a screen shot of THE TOP of the Shoulder Pad Numbers or just watch the play unfold and see that the holder 93 is the one that passes the Kicker to chase him down. Ya'll hitting the Pipe hard tonight

He (Carson Weight) is shown as number 33 on the Rivals list.

Wilson Berry is listed as number 93.

It was definitely “No. 33,” who made the tackle.
Sorry Hack that was Wilson Berry. There’s been a couple stories about his trash talking and almost getting a flag thrown on it for trash talking try Florida player

Reactions: The-Hack
I will admit when I watched the replay of the game I noticed this same UF player was trying to chase down Davis on the 70 yd TD the play right before. I thought before Berry was a beast and obviously is still very fast but some of this might just be due to being tired after sprinting 70 yards a couple seconds before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT