ADVERTISEMENT

Carlton Bragg suffers broken nose. Bill Self says it's not an injury.

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
Ha buddy I don't negatively talk about your program, I have the upmost respect for the UK program, Cal and the success he's had at Kentucky. I negatively talk about the select few idiot fans who lie to themselves like you're doing right now. I also come in here after crushing defeats to your program which is not easy by the way.

There has been a few of them the last 6 years, hasn't there? I guess you guys are praying for a win this year, huh?

Kiimo I recently posted on your message board when UK vs KU was announced and I've have gotten crushed over there. Non stop. I realize all fan bases have idiots. Some fans are just too sensative. If the guy wants to talk basketball then talk basketball, leave all that trash talking out of it. Kentucky basketball spoils us as fans just remember it can change quickly. BCG era for example. Enjoy the ride and don't be so hateful.

Kansas will be our toughest game next January. So let the talk begin.

Ha buddy I don't negatively talk about your program, I have the upmost respect for the UK program, Cal and the success he's had at Kentucky. I negatively talk about the select few idiot fans who lie to themselves like you're doing right now. I also come in here after crushing defeats to your program which is not easy by the way.

But does it make you a better man, Kiimo?

http://mobile.sportingnews.com/article/4648728-kansas-world-university-games-carlton-bragg-broken-nose-south-korea?modid=http://t.co/eMTTSIOVuW&utm_source=mweb&utm_medium=mweb&utm_campaign=http://t.co/eMTTSIOVuW

“Well, that’s not an injury,” Self said. “A turned ankle is actually a worse injury than a broken nose. Although the broken nose hurts bad. But really no concussion symptoms. It’s one that you come back (from).”
Since it is Bragg's nose, he might disagree with Self's assessment of that injury. :cry:

Dang....Ole Kimo in it again. (Nothing against you Kimo other than you are a lot of what is posted here.) You are NOT a troll. For that, I respect you.

I've had my nose broke 4 different times. (Three in the ring. (Don't EVER box anyone with a six to eight inch reach advantage. I learned that after the third time. :)) Yes, my nose looks the part. I'm older and wiser, well a little bit anyway.

After the first broken nose it gets easier to deal with. They sure do hurt though...

If you're saying that Kansas with a coaching vacancy and Cal had been in the NBA two years if KU would take him as their coach, uh, you aren't saying any revolutionary truth here. Of course they would. He was a former KU assistant coach, and he's the best in the business right now.

Some KU fans would not admit that, but of course they're wrong. Kind of like nobody over here wants to admit the vitriol UK fans sent at Cal when he was coaching Memphis. You know who you are, you know what you said. I read it, you remember it. Having a guy of that stature come to your program, however, changes your tune quick and it would do the same thing at KU.

As for this guy

Kiimo I recently posted on your message board when UK vs KU was announced and I've have gotten crushed over there. Non stop. I realize all fan bases have idiots. Some fans are just too sensative. If the guy wants to talk basketball then talk basketball, leave all that trash talking out of it. Kentucky basketball spoils us as fans just remember it can change quickly. BCG era for example. Enjoy the ride and don't be so hateful.

I think you're talking about The Phog dot net and that isn't my message board. There are a lot of morons on that site. Jayhawk Slant is the Rivals site but it isn't free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT