ADVERTISEMENT

Caneintally's year summed up in 1 gif.

Feb 16, 2014
nBWbTKE.gif

Ha! I really thought that kids chances of connecting with that right cross were "a lock."

I'll take unwarranted enthusiasm over whining, crying and trolling any day, especially after a 38-1, Final Four year, and a recruiting class that includes the overall No. 1 and another top ten talent. Insufferable entitlement is a bigger plague on this board than overheated optimism.

I'll take unwarranted enthusiasm over whining, crying and trolling any day, especially after a 38-1, Final Four year, and a recruiting class that includes the overall No. 1 and another top ten talent. Insufferable entitlement is a bigger plague on this board than overheated optimism.

Very true. That said, he acted like it was some lock when he had no sources or no idea what he was talking about. I still agree with you overall though.

This. X100.

Enjoy the optimism myself and since Cal has been here, no reason not to be.

The problem is he acts like he actually knows something, and then belittles other people when they don't agree with him.

Sunshine pumpers vs Debbie downers.I think most of us fall somewhere in the middle.I lean toward being optimistic but at the same time it's okay to worry about our team next season.I mean losing seven players to the NBA is incredible and it will be hard for Cal to just replace them with more bodies.We'll just have to wait and see.

Thank God I wasn't driving when I saw that gif, I surely would have driven into oncoming traffic due to laughing hysterically. OP is dead on.

Which one is catintally In that gif? Lol, btw donfather if that is a picture of you in your glory days you must of carried a lead pipe around to fight the women off chasing you 24/7. You are the don of the UK family your a made guy!

Thank God I wasn't driving when I saw that gif, I surely would have driven into oncoming traffic due to laughing hysterically. OP is dead on.
The problem is he acts like he actually knows something, and then belittles other people when they don't agree with him.
No problem, if he belittled me I would call his azz out and move on. Actually, I really like Canes' posts. He's needed on this board...a voice of hope when others despair. Rock on, Cane.

The dude on the left block getting blocked out in catphights gif lmao. He's like "imma get this rebou....whoa! Really son?!?!" Looks at the ref like "damn can he get a do over?" Lol.

This.

Give me "homers" or "sunshine pumpers" all day over the pessimists, I mean so-called "realists"

Make fun of him all you want, but there is one thing about him beyond a shadow of a doubt and that is he is 100% UK blue through and through. That is a lot more than we can say about a couple dozen frauds around here.

ADVERTISEMENT