ADVERTISEMENT

Cal tweets. "Who wants to be next?"

tank2009

Sophomore
Feb 12, 2009
Guy is shrewd and is in a groove few will ever be in as far as recruiting. He says of 40 scholarship players while he has been at uk...25 have been drafted or playing in europe, d league or still on campus.....

This is yet another tug at the top recruits about whether they want the surest route to nba or chance it (jonathan isaac fsu committ) and i thi k this reso ates with a lot of families.....

Keep at it cal!

2a5n51u.jpg

Guy is shrewd and is in a groove few will ever be in as far as recruiting. He says of 40 scholarship players while he has been at uk...25 have been drafted or playing in europe, d league or still on campus.....

This is yet another tug at the top recruits about whether they want the surest route to nba or chance it (jonathan isaac fsu committ) and i thi k this reso ates with a lot of families.....

Keep at it cal!

He actually said 25 have been drafted by the NBA with another handful playing in Europe, D League or still on campus which basically is almost all of his scholarship players.

Reactions: Jkwo

Keep at it cal!
Kentucky' 2016 class could end up being Tay Wynyard, Kobi Simmons, Miles Bridges, Sacha Killeya-Jones, either Thon Maker or Udoka Azubuike, either Rawle Alkins or Malik Monk.

We see the facts and results but is Cal getting a little too cocky?

It depends on rather you are a fan of him or not. Those that are not probably call him cocky, those that are, call him Kentucky's coach.

Reactions: BBUK
It depends on rather you are a fan of him or not. Those that are not probably call him cocky, those that are, call him Kentucky's coach.

What about those who love and appreciate him, but are also able to recognize his flaws and mistakes?

Kentucky' 2016 class could end up being Tay Wynyard, Kobi Simmons, Miles Bridges, Sacha Killeya-Jones, either Thon Maker or Udoka Azubuike, either Rawle Alkins or Malik Monk.

I think DeAndre Ayton will reclassify and be our big man to go with Wynyard. At least I hope that is the case.

Simmons
Monk or Alkins
Wynyard(I think he will be here in December)
Ayton

I think it will be Bridges to MSU, Killeya-Jones stays home and plays for UNC (unless they get hammered, which I doubt), Maker goes to ASU, and Azubuike to F$U.

I think DeAndre Ayton will reclassify and be our big man to go with Wynyard. At least I hope that is the case.

Simmons
Monk or Alkins
Ayton

I think it will be Bridges to MSU, Killeya-Jones stays home and plays for UNC (unless they get hammered, which I doubt), Maker goes to ASU, and Azubuike to F$U.
I think you are in for some surprises

Simmons
Monk or Alkins
Ayton

Not a bad prediction at all.

That is pretty brash for Cal....[thumb2][banana]

I think after what happened last Spring that Cal is taking the gloves off & is going to be more vocal & aggressive. No more Mr. Nice guy crap. Other schools want to recruit negatively....go ahead.

We see the facts and results but is Cal getting a little too cocky?

Lots of good antidepressants available. Check with your MD. Show him your post and he'll whip out the prescription pad, no questions asked, and have you back on track by season opener.

Personally don't care for the message but if you're looking to make it to the NBA as quickly and as high in the draft as possible, hard to argue against UK.

Yep. This time last year no one could have foreseen Skal, Murray, and Briscoe. Most were calling for some combination of Newman, Brown, Zimmerman, Bragg, or Diallo.

Yeah, it's a little early to make predictions, but it's July and us basketball junkies have nothing better to do.

The class will likely include some surprises. I just hope they are good ones.

Yeah, it's a little early to make predictions, but it's July and us basketball junkies have nothing better to do.

The class will likely include some surprises. I just hope they are good ones.

If Cal does, they will be.... :)

Class will be top 2 again when its all said and done and if Ayton reclassifies and comes to UK it will be #1. Ayton is the best in highschool right now.

I really like the remark however I would have loved it had he made it coming fresh off the NCAA title. It gets in my crawl that a couple of titles, at least, have been let slip away. What makes it worse, Duke won two of them. If we had won the ones we should have, we would be burying Duke right now. I like the swagger but I'd like to finish the deal a little more often.

ADVERTISEMENT