ADVERTISEMENT

Cal signed new contract on May 13

So, you mean the article published yesterday saying it wasn't signed yet was wrong? You'll have to give me a minute, while I recover from the shock.

Good news for UK Basketball. Will help future recruiting. Bet he adds Murray in the next 10 days!

If Cal doesn't leave to coach AD and Ty Evens, he isn't ever going to leave! [banana]
I'd love to be that optimistic, but there might be other possible jobs that could leave for. I just hope he says no.

It will be difficult to top what Cleveland offered him last year.

I wonder why there aren't any bonus incentives besides APR?
page-2.jpg

Because th
I wonder why there aren't any bonus incentives besides APR?
page-2.jpg
Thats how Cal wanted it. He gave the bonuses to the assistants the last time. It's in their contracts . He also said something to fact that at UK you should be in the hunt every year for final fours and championships. He wanted the money to,go,elsewhere and to,reward his assistants and be rewarded for grades too. There was an article about it when he signed the original extension.

Great news, we'll never have to deal with this negative recruiting stuff again! If he isn't going to coach AD (best future player in the world), he's staying for a long time! Bring on Murry and #9, and suck it haters

Hmmmmm

these topic with positive Coach Cal vibe sure is a short one.

Not many responses. lol

ADVERTISEMENT