ADVERTISEMENT

Cal said Big Z didn't practice for 2 weeks

I have said it many times, this secretive Cal behavior doesn't serve him well. This guy didn't play because he was injured, sick, blah blah blah. Yet, they are on the bench, in warm ups, looking at Cal like are you going to put me in? Cal's biggest weakness is he can't be wrong on anything. Great coaches, well great leaders surround themselves with their betters and listen to their input. Not Cal. Look at all the head coaches that K. has left as a legacy. Cal?

If it's stomach/digestive issues like that, it wouldn't be contagious. It wouldn't surprise me.
In the age of covid, we're really just going to accept someone saying he's sick while he sits next to his teammates and laughs and high fives?

There are literally NO Z haters and yes he does screw up on defense. Hell they all do. That guy is a shill
Yeah. Love Z but he stands up too straight and gets shove out of position all of the time. Also none of our bigs will challenge shots at the rim. It’s is maddening. Still…that should be easy to correct.

I like the lineup with Z and Bradshaw low and Reeves, Dilly and Shepard.
I thought they really looked in sync.
I don't think many teams can stop the lobs if we throw ten properly.
I get it was against Vandy but that looked like the best combo to me.
When you have 7''s throwing lobs to 7'ers. That is tough to defend.
That was my big takeaway too. That's my new favorite lineup and I think if you throw DJ in there, those are the 6 I want to see the most of

Reactions: rivercatinfl
Honestly I'm beginning to not give a damn about anyone's defense lol. No one is good on this team defensively.
Start Big Z. Just score 100 points while giving up 90 and we'll be fine lol.
Burks looked really good at Tim’s guarding his man. I think some of the issues last night to were we were not allowed to play physical. Defense has gotten a smidge better. But not much.

Reactions: The_Answer1313
So he's been REALLY sick now 3 times since season began? Granted he was ineligible 2 of those times . I dunno Jeff

Yeah. Love Z but he stands up too straight and gets shove out of position all of the time. Also none of our bigs will challenge shots at the rim. It’s is maddening. Still…that should be easy to correct.
Just like inbounds plays. Except we have the Pillsbury Dough Boy as our Coach.

...due to being sick. Which explained the fouls and the defensive lapses.

And yet he turned in 5/7 for 11 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, and 3 blocks in just 12 minutes.

Of course he did have 5 fouls, but only 2 in the second half (LOL).

When he gets the fouls figured out he will be a very important player for us. Imagine if he'd played 25 mins last night.

He has the potential to be our best player.
No he doesn't bro. Because he can make a 3 pointer doesn't mean he's a good offensive player. He's just raw and doesn't know the small things that are a given to experienced players

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT