Based on playing in college..

Anthony Davis ..Center
Demarcus Cousins
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
John Wall
D.Rose

WHO HAVE YOU GOT ?
First team for coach Calipari

1st team done now onward to 2nd team Hall oops Cal of Fame...

Marcus Camby
Patrick Patterson
Darius Miller
B Knight
Tyreke Evans

What do you think am I getting this right.?

Not Cal flame haha..
Cal of Fame. Bon Blue Grande.

Where would Aaron fit in with his great shots in Tourney?

Tyreke while great player, didn't exactly go far in the tourney right? I thought he lost in like sweet 16? I don't remember.

But Aaron was in Championship game and Final four, thanks to his clutch shooting in Sweet 16, Elite Eight, and Final four in 2014 and Elite Eight in 2015.

1st team done now onward to 2nd team Hall oops Cal of Fame...

Marcus Camby
Patrick Patterson
Darius Miller
B Knight
Tyreke Evans

What do you think am I getting this right.?

Not Cal flame haha..
Cal of Fame. Bon Blue Grande.

I would have Lamb in before Patrick Patterson or Darius Miller. Also, i would have Twins in before them as well.

I would have Lamb in before Patrick Patterson or Darius Miller. Also, i would have Twins in before them as well.
i might have cdr before either of those too. this is not an easy list to construct. in terms of what they did for him in college, i bet if cal was forced to list here we'd be surprised at some of his picks. you don't soon forget the players that you coach three and four years, who take you a step further each year.

Reactions: jojohn
Randle was leg cramps from # 9 ..am surprised his name not mentioned.i was really only trying to get the first team ) and spark some positive post not flame or troll like a lotta threads lately.enjoy our soccess its ours and always will be.gbb

Randle was leg cramps from # 9 ..am surprised his name not mentioned.i was really only trying to get the first team ) and spark some positive post not flame or troll like a lotta threads lately.enjoy our soccess its ours and always will be.gbb

Not sure why you quoted me.

IN regards to the response prior. I agree Cal would probably have many that we don't realize. Since i have no clue who he had in Umass and Memphis.

ADVERTISEMENT