ADVERTISEMENT

Brown cuts UCLA

If this kid picks Cal over us, I may punch a kitten and kick a puppy.

Seriously... look at the schools left on his lost and try to make sense of them.

If you want to be a prostitute to a shoe company, a corporation that has no loyalty to you if you aren't performing for them, then go ahead. Nobody will care about you for 11 months a 15 days out of the year at any of the schools left on his list besides UK and ku.

Michigan is the likely landing spot for Brown. As I said before Brown's lead recruiter for Michigan, Bacari Alexander, coached a Wheeler Alum for four years at Detroit Mercy. My source says they have been in constant contact throughout the year. Michigan just converted Austin Hatch to some sort of medical exception so Michigan now has an open scholly. Just saying but I hope he comes here.

Reactions: bigc45157
Credit goes poster DTAJR14 who posted this on HOB earlier today.

Eric Bossi posted this on the national board within the last hour:

"FWIW, a rumor going around in Indianapolis over the weekend -- amongst some coaches -- was that Brown actually let UK and California back in for an additional in home visit last week after telling schools no more in home visits. I have not been able to verify this rumor so take it for that, a rumor."

I had written Brown off awhile ago, and didn't want to post anything until I saw something credible. Then I see on twitter Brown cut UCLA. Thought this was worth sharing with everyone else. Like I said, credit goes to DTAJR14 who posted the blurb on Bossi.

Reactions: UK-Ranch
Jaylen Brown eliminating UCLA could potentially be huge for #kubball. Diallo & Brown to KU this week...?
News travels very fast......lots of resources reporting....even Matt!

If not getting Newman begets Brown it will be the best recruiting miss in history(or not as history is a long period of time even in recruiting).

Now I'm having visions of Ulis/Briscoe breaking ankles, Jaylen posterizing fools, and Skal blocking everyone dancing in my head.

Don't do this to me.

Reactions: Oak_Hill
Fan's wishful thinking?

The source is Matt Scott. Biggest (KU) recruiting Homer in history. he used to have a board full of followers that would discuss how awful they were at recruiting (this was before Wiggins so showed up) and he would basically tell them KU was getting everyone.

If he says they are getting brown and diallo, they're both probably coming here.

Jaylen Brown eliminating UCLA could potentially be huge for #kubball. Diallo & Brown to KU this week...?
News travels very fast......lots of resources reporting....even Matt!

You could tell a KU fan that LeBron is thinking about playing college basketball next year (somehow) and they'd immediately think KU was the favorite.

Reactions: Brando Mac
UK needs to get Nike to start promising these Adidas kid 10% more than anything Adidas will throw at them after college.

Credit goes poster DTAJR14 who posted this on HOB earlier today.

Eric Bossi posted this on the national board within the last hour:

"FWIW, a rumor going around in Indianapolis over the weekend -- amongst some coaches -- was that Brown actually let UK and California back in for an additional in home visit last week after telling schools no more in home visits. I have not been able to verify this rumor so take it for that, a rumor."

I had written Brown off awhile ago, and didn't want to post anything until I saw something credible. Then I see on twitter Brown cut UCLA. Thought this was worth sharing with everyone else. Like I said, credit goes to DTAJR14 who posted the blurb on Bossi.
This is why its looking good with Brown. Thought it would stay on HOB but oh well.

The source is Matt Scott. Biggest (KU) recruiting Homer in history. he used to have a board full of followers that would discuss how awful they were at recruiting (this was before Wiggins so showed up) and he would basically tell them KU was getting everyone.

If he says they are getting brown and diallo, they're both probably coming here.

Yep. He's the one that bet his LIFE that Julius Randle was going to Kansas. Was making 100% guarantees until the moment Julius put on that Kentucky hat. After that, he boldly proclaimed that Kentucky had done something in the 2 or 3 hours leading up to his announcement to change his mind (and implied that it was less than clean). He's a scum.

Yep. He's the one that bet his LIFE that Julius Randle was going to Kansas. Was making 100% guarantees until the moment Julius put on that Kentucky hat. After that, he boldly proclaimed that Kentucky had done something in the 2 or 3 hours leading up to his announcement to change his mind (and implied that it was less than clean). He's a scum.
That was funny. And then everybody showed him that Randle had a UK phone cover and they asked how he got that in 2-3 hours.

What a clown.

Michigan is picking up all of Brown's Crystal Ball predictions at this point.

They are going to get Ingram. No way that they get Brown or Diallo. We may not get either, but they are not going to KU.

As if we needed more proof that 95% of the people around here, or anywhere, don't know what's actually going on in recruiting, UCLA has been cut from Jaylen Brown's list.
He is down to 5 schools. UK, Michigan, Cal, UNC***, and Kansas.

As if we needed more proof that 95% of the people around here, or anywhere, don't know what's actually going on in recruiting, UCLA has been cut from Jaylen Brown's list.
He is down to 5 schools. UK, Michigan, Cal, UNC***, and Kansas.
Can he do anything besides dunk?

ADVERTISEMENT