ADVERTISEMENT

Briscoe will have an impact to.

I've been posting on here for a long time although I post more often now on the main board. I'm well aware of the UNC board and how it is run, but I'm not familiar with this dude. Is he a UNC fan or what?

Short answer, yes.

Complete troll thread. The thread title is spelled wrong to make UK fans look dumb. Total set up with thread title, content is just BS excuse for troll title. Ive seen enough of your act man. You are never welcome here. And youre the worst kind of troll, neither smart or creative. Do us all a solid and pull a michael jackson and beat it!!

Reactions: pikespeak1
This is Kentucky! Cant none of us use right grammar and words and such. LMAO. I'm playing but why point it out just to try and make yourself look a little smarter. I mean hell son, why point it out at all. Who cares. And I thought this was a Briscoe thread anyways. And talking about trolling. Any trolls on here are weak trolls to say the least. If anybody wants to see trolling lets go to the UL board and I'll cause a major uproar. I'll create a thread saying "Damian Lee out for year with torn ACL", Or get this LMAO "Donovan Mitchell's scholarship revoked/not coming to UL in midst of domestic violence charges". LOL it'll be funny as hell. That's trolling. Everyone will get all tore up for a few minutes or so until they realize they've been got!!! Ha Ha.

On Briscoe having an impact I have no doubt of it. Briscoe is a strong combo-guard who is physically ahead of his peers. Already cut and powerful, he has excellent ball skills and the ability to make tough shots from the perimeter. The young guy can slash and score ,and he will have plenty of opportunities to do it this season.

2dwcdbl.jpg

Lets get a photoshop w/ the PG trio in UK uniform - Ulis, Murray, Briscoe.

"Hooked" into talking basketball about my basketball team on a basketball board I came to to talk basketball.

That makes sense.

Over your head, apparently chief.

I'll dumb it down just for you. OP( Smooth) is a notorious troll. Do. Not. Reply. To. His. Threads.

Over your head, apparently chief.

I'll dumb it down just for you. OP( Smooth) is a notorious troll. Do. Not. Reply. To. His. Threads.

<----------------Middle School's that way, Sosa.

Intelligent people can have an interesting discussion on a topic no matter who brought it up. I'm not 13 and I'm not interested in joining your stupid clique. We're all allowed to talk legitimate basketball with whomever we want to. Smooth's not doing any textbook trolling in this thread (and by the way, you are: http://www.osnews.com/story/25540/Why_People_Troll_and_How_to_Stop_Them/) so I don't give a rat's butt what he is or isn't somewhere in some other thread.

And even when we get real trolling in threads, the way to shut that trolling down is either stay out of the thread or take over the thread with real basketball talk. Not scream and spam like a three year old girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
He somehow manages to generate discussion every single time. It's rarely ever on topic, but it continues to work. Pretty impressive, in a way.

I've been posting on here for a long time although I post more often now on the main board. I'm well aware of the UNC board and how it is run, but I'm not familiar with this dude. Is he a UNC fan or what?

Yes.

Four Corners is a PREMIUM board over on the UNC Rivals Site. Seems our buddy smooth as butter is a member there as indicated by the below post. What casual fan pays to post on another team's board? This may be the very reason our MODS gives the worm so much leeway. Pretty sad IMO to allow a poster to troll simply because he is a premium member but it is what it is.

Roy has busy Wednesday

Ingram will be a great pickup if the heels get him.
Post by: smooth as butter, Apr 21, 2015in forum: Four Corners

Last edited by a moderator:

Intelligent people can have an interesting discussion on a topic no matter who brought it up. I'm not 13 and I'm not interested in joining your stupid clique. We're all allowed to talk legitimate basketball with whomever we want to. Smooth's not doing any textbook trolling in this thread (and by the way, you are: http://www.osnews.com/story/25540/Why_People_Troll_and_How_to_Stop_Them/) so I don't give a rat's butt what he is or isn't somewhere in some other thread.

And even when we get real trolling in threads, the way to shut that trolling down is either stay out of the thread or take over the thread with real basketball talk. Not scream and spam like a three year old girl.

My clique? Middle school? What in the hell are you talking about? I just let you know you got trolled. What you do with that information is your business big guy.

Didn't read the rest of your post either so can't comment on the rest. thanks.

Reactions: brianpoe
I love Brisco because he wanted too be hear and was like the first too jump at the chance too play hear, so that should mean something on this board. :) having said that... Ulis is Ulis and Murray needs the ball in his hands a lot. Plus Matthews and the Juco Kid need time at the two.. I would say how Cal uses his non-Ulis guards is the biggest head scratcher we have going into the season.

Complete troll thread. The thread title is spelled wrong to make UK fans look dumb. Total set up with thread title, content is just BS excuse for troll title. Ive seen enough of your act man. You are never welcome here. And youre the worst kind of troll, neither smart or creative. Do us all a solid and pull a michael jackson and beat it!!
Content is a setup too. Oh really, a starter is going to have an impact next season? No way!

Reactions: stuway
UK Johnny is another interesting character. He showed up on the board playing some belligerent act, but he's calmed down a lot and often makes semi-lucid posts these days.

So why would somebody do that? Act a complete fool if they are not a fool? That's also the second time I've seen him post the exact same gibberish about how a real troll is supposed to act.

All of his early posts were this over the top nonsense about how it was life or death if we got a certain recruit or not.

Thanks Blue. I'm not worried man to me it's just a message board lol, I'm not being disrespectful to anyone.

My clique? Middle school? What in the hell are you talking about? I just let you know you got trolled. What you do with that information is your business big guy.

Didn't read the rest of your post either so can't comment on the rest. thanks.
Well it's fine if Sosa doesn't want to read, but for the education of the board generally:

Trolling is for a REACTION. That's the damage of trolling. It makes people post emotional reactions. Then that turns threads into emo fests. Trolls love that and it's bad for the board.

If a guy posts something that makes people discuss BASKETBALL coolly and logically, no trolling happened.

It doesn't matter what some OPs intent may have been. How are we ever to know what exact intent each OP has with new threads? And why should we care? If it generates useful exchange of ideas, that's the board. That's what we're here for.

Now, whatever you personally think of Smooth (I personally used to blow up on him a lot in the past...trying to be cooler these days and it pays off) many of his threads generate a lot of good discussion. From a lot of good people on here. And I care about their opinions.

If you don't like that, it's cool. If you think all those posters (including many of our best) having those interesting discussions in all those cases were getting trolled, you're wrong. But again, that's cool. You're welcome to be wrong.

But sure would be nice if people could restrict the troll-tattling spamming to actual trolling.

Because, this being a basketball board, it doesn't really matter to some of us whether good discussion is interrupted by trolling itself or by trolling-related public service messages.

It's still interrupted.

And yeah, I get that I'm interrupting it too with this post of mine.

Maybe can we both just make this thread nicer by zipping it here unless we have anything to add about Briscoe having an impact to(o).

Sorry Blue, can't agree with you on this one. This guy has constantly ripped our players, our coach and our posters on rival boards for the last several years, including this past one. You feel free to converse with the guy and when the season starts he will mock you as well.

Reactions: Xception and SosaUK
Sorry Blue, can't agree with you on this one. This guy has constantly ripped our players, our coach and our posters on rival boards for the last several years, including this past one. You feel free to converse with the guy and when the season starts he will mock you as well.

Pretty much this. Blue, I respect you wanting to talk basketball. Start a thread and I will be right there with you brother. However, this troll thread should have none of the such. IMO.

Reactions: brianpoe
He posted this thread after discussion in another thread spilled over into Briscoe being the weak link/odd man out territory.

Given the OP's history, it could be deducted that he started this thread to try to pull out more such discussion. Or maybe he's turned over a new leaf.

Reactions: SosaUK
He posted this thread after discussion in another thread spilled over into Briscoe being the weak link/odd man out territory.

Given the OP's history, it could be deducted that he started this thread to try to pull out more such discussion. Or maybe he's turned over a new leaf.

We both know which way it is.

Four Corners is a PREMIUM board over on the UNC Rivals Site. Seems our buddy smooth as butter is a member there as indicated by the below post. What casual fan pays to post on another team's board? This may be the very reason our MODS gives the worm so much leeway. Pretty sad IMO to allow a poster to troll simply because he is a premium member but it is what it is.

Roy has busy Wednesday

Ingram will be a great pickup if the heels get him.
Post by: smooth as butter, Apr 21, 2015in forum: Four Corners

[roll]

Well it's fine if Sosa doesn't want to read, but for the education of the board generally:

Trolling is for a REACTION. That's the damage of trolling. It makes people post emotional reactions. Then that turns threads into emo fests. Trolls love that and it's bad for the board.

If a guy posts something that makes people discuss BASKETBALL coolly and logically, no trolling happened.

It doesn't matter what some OPs intent may have been. How are we ever to know what exact intent each OP has with new threads? And why should we care? If it generates useful exchange of ideas, that's the board. That's what we're here for.

Now, whatever you personally think of Smooth (I personally used to blow up on him a lot in the past...trying to be cooler these days and it pays off) many of his threads generate a lot of good discussion. From a lot of good people on here. And I care about their opinions.

If you don't like that, it's cool. If you think all those posters (including many of our best) having those interesting discussions in all those cases were getting trolled, you're wrong. But again, that's cool. You're welcome to be wrong.

But sure would be nice if people could restrict the troll-tattling spamming to actual trolling.

Because, this being a basketball board, it doesn't really matter to some of us whether good discussion is interrupted by trolling itself or by trolling-related public service messages.

It's still interrupted.

And yeah, I get that I'm interrupting it too with this post of mine.

Maybe can we both just make this thread nicer by zipping it here unless we have anything to add about Briscoe having an impact to(o).
Lol relax man it's just a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT