ADVERTISEMENT

Briscoe will have an impact to.

Jul 23, 2002
Even though there has been a lot of talk about Murray and Skal. I still feel Briscoe will average at least 12 to 14 ppg for the cats. He has that swag and the game to back it up.

This should be pinned to the top of the board:

grammar-meme.jpg

I do expect him to be awfully good. Ppg will depend on how Cal uses him. Would feel great about 12–14 personally because to me that would mean either he's more consistent than expected from outside, or that (all of) our spacing is great, he's taking regular advantage by penetrating, and we have too many weapons for defenses to shade him effectively. All imho.

smh never fails.

I agree . People that pick apart grammar on a board are as bad as people who work in toll booths or as parking meter readers . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This isn't my job and I am not turning in a report for the admin to read on Friday so if type fast or misplace a their for there who cares. Now if it makes no damn sense that is a whole other thing ...

I do expect him to be awfully good. Ppg will depend on how Cal uses him. Would feel great about 12–14 personally because to me that would mean either he's more consistent than expected from outside, or that (all of) our spacing is great, he's taking regular advantage by penetrating, and we have too many weapons for defenses to shade him effectively. All imho.

Hooked by OP.

I agree . People that pick apart grammar on a board are as bad as people who work in toll booths or as parking meter readers . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This isn't my job and I am not turning in a report for the admin to read on Friday so if type fast or misplace a their for there who cares. Now if it makes no damn sense that is a whole other thing ...

Hooked by OP.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to put others down or what? Why should you give a rat's ass if the OP misspelled a little word? You grammar police are so annoying!
Hooked by OP.

The criticism is warranted. Your blatant disregard for basic grammar gives the reader the impression that you are uneducated. The level of grammar that you fail at should have been mastered in elementary school. It would be prudent to invest in self improvement.
And you are on the ignore list lol.

This guy trashes UK to no end on other boards. You guys look dumb trashing our fans over this troll. Good job fellas.

Reactions: pikespeak1
Well, if he is indeed doing that then it makes a difference. But my point stands. People who are indeed poor spellers should not be ridiculed because of it. If he is doing it on purpose that is a totally different story.

He is really good about posting our threads on the UNC boards to mock our posters.

Well, if he is indeed doing that then it makes a difference. But my point stands. People who are indeed poor spellers should not be ridiculed because of it. If he is doing it on purpose that is a totally different story.

He's a troll, has nothing to do with grammar. These guys are just hitting him back because all UK fans are banned on that board.

They were bashing our good academic record insanely and all I posted was

"Really? With all that is currently going on at UNC academically?"

Boom - banned.

You have been around long enough to know who this guy is.

Reactions: Lumpy 2 and SosaUK
^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. What if the OP did it on purpose just to get people's panties in a wad.
He did.

OP trashes UK on other sites. Talks about how Calipari will "get caught".

He does.

And you are on the ignore list lol.

Add me as well.

Man that was 5 years ago lol.

Okay, matters?

This guy trashes UK to no end on other boards. You guys look dumb trashing our fans over this troll. Good job fellas.

This.

Thats not true, you trashed us this year on THI multiple times.

and this.

Do you apologize? Cal's not been "caught" like you said he would on UNC's board.
I so wish that guy would post the screenshot.

Just humble yourself and say you're sorry. Just say you need BBN attention.
Don't hold your breath.

He is. Notorious for it.

He's a troll, has nothing to do with grammar. These guys are just hitting him back because all UK fans are banned on that board.

Boom - banned.

Aaaaannnnnddddd..... This.

On Briscoe having an impact I have no doubt of it. Briscoe is a strong combo-guard who is physically ahead of his peers. Already cut and powerful, he has excellent ball skills and the ability to make tough shots from the perimeter. The young guy can slash and score ,and he will have plenty of opportunities to do it this season.

2dwcdbl.jpg

Boom - banned.

I've been posting on here for a long time although I post more often now on the main board. I'm well aware of the UNC board and how it is run, but I'm not familiar with this dude. Is he a UNC fan or what?

ADVERTISEMENT