ADVERTISEMENT

Briscoe Dropping Weight

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Now down to 205. I think this will help his quickness and explosiveness. Will still be a bull in the lane, which is a good thing...

CLkacjOWgAA26Cj.jpg

CLkacjMWIAANMI2.jpg

Impressive. He was great last year, now that he is in shape I think his game will go to another level.

Last edited:
Is that Ulis taking the pic? If so, that is good that they are hanging out together. Ulis knows what it takes to get to the championship game so hopefully Briscoe is putting in the work along with Ulis.

I would love to see how Poythress is working out as well as Skal.

It is unbelievable how this kid is getting overlooked in some pre-season assessments of Kentucky. We're spoiled by Cal. It hasn't been that long ago that having the top rated PG out of his class who'd won the 3-point contest at the McD AA and been picked to helm the U-19 team before getting dinged would have been the talk of the fan base from April to October.

I have loved what I've seen of his determination and power in the lane. I would be shocked if he's a prolific scorer, near the top for the team.

He always looked to be in shape to me but it can't do anything but help his speed and explosiveness. It's hos arms and legs that make him look bigger than he is. Built like a tank which will help him finish through contact. I always looked at him as a flashier jamont Gordon from MSU back in the day as that strong do it all 6'3 220lbs bull of a point guard which I always wanted ever since he took us and everybody else to the woodshed

Is that Ulis taking the pic? If so, that is good that they are hanging out together. Ulis knows what it takes to get to the championship game so hopefully Briscoe is putting in the work along with Ulis.

Looks like Matthews

Is there a link or anything?

247 had him listed at 200 lbs previously. And, the picture of him doing pull ups is...just that. A picture of him doing pull ups. I'd like to read the article/story if there is one.

Ditto

I honestly can't tell if it is Ulis or Matthews. Have went back and forth on it. I know Ulis and Briscoe have been working out every day together pushing each other.

The more I look at it the more I think it's Ulis. Maybe it's a trick picture like the wade-rose face combo

Its Ulis and the article the pic is taken from states its Ulis. The article is about how Ulis and Briscoe have been inseparable.

If you look closely to his left you can see the shadow of my big blue boner. I can't wait for this year to start.

Reactions: Nubb16
Glad to see he's working hard..he's been a little pudgy ..Id like to see him at 200 ..will improve his quickness and jumping ability ..now work on that jumper too my man..

Cats are gonna live at the foul line this year...just as long as the refs call it come tourney time!

maybe you haven't followed him before now..do some homework ;)..weight has been an issue with him..good to see he's been working hard and is now in shape
Riiiggghhht. I guess I haven't "followed" him while he was in high school. I've never seen a picture of him when he was "pudgy" so my half-witted barely funny response still stands.

ADVERTISEMENT