ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie Fland - Commitment Day Vlog

Great kid, great family!
The family is honestly why I thought he would pick UK. When I seen the photos of him from each school his parent were front and Center in the UK ones. The others not so much. Felt like a typical UK family and I tweeted him that after he posted the pics on X a couple months ago. Felt like a typical Cal recruit’s family, like PJ Washington’s family. Just good people.

“IF” we can keep Reed 2 years.
I don’t know Reed personally, but being at the Stonehill game…I noticed Stacey and Jeff really having a great time watching their son (as was I and every UK fan in Rupp) and I could definitely see Reed staying 3 years and bringing us a championship just like his dad did.

Wouldn’t that be special?

I believe the kid really cherishes playing for the Commonwealth.

I have never seen this kid play. Just how good is he ? What is his straight and weakness ? Thanks

I don’t know Reed personally, but being at the Stonehill game…I noticed Stacey and Jeff really having a great time watching their son (as was I and every UK fan in Rupp) and I could definitely see Reed staying 3 years and bringing us a championship just like his dad did.

Wouldn’t that be special?

I believe the kid really cherishes playing for the Commonwealth.
I really hope he does and that it comes to fruition, this year preferably. I wanna see it and so does the entire state.

Reactions: UKhoopCat
I have never seen this kid play. Just how good is he ? What is his straight and weakness ? Thanks
I’ve not seen any weaknesses. He shoots the ball well behind the three or he can pull up inside for jumpers without forcing shots.

He plays adequate defense with an unreal amount of deflections and steals.

His biggest strength is passing and finding the open man in transition and teammates love playing with him because he’s VERY unselfish and gets them wide open looks.

I’ve heard Rob Dillingham say as much on video.

A very modest kid always mentioning his teammates for any success he might have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT