ADVERTISEMENT

Bonnie Rotten......

Blue Bleeding Marine

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2006
boys, there's a new queen.....God love her
eek.r191677.gif

Tattoos of that magnitude mixed with all that leather make girls just seem kind of masculine to me, I can't really get into it .

Incredibly hot chick who really gets into her work. Minus one point for hideous spiderweb tattoos on her boobs and armpits. Still a solid 9.

She got worn out in a hurry... Getting a prolapsed anus in your early 20's requires some heavy duty work.

This post was edited on 4/16 8:24 PM by Kramer318

Originally posted by We-Todd-Did:
Good googly what a jacked up mess.
frown.r191677.gif
Man, isn't that what's great about humans. Some people see nasty, some of us see gold mines. If she were to clean up her credit (because you know it's bad), she'd be marriable.

Tape a hotdog to the hood of your car then drive through the Lincoln Tunnel and it'd be the same sensation as hitting that.

Originally posted by Willy4UK:
frown.r191677.gif
Man, isn't that what's great about humans. Some people see nasty, some of us see gold mines. If she were to clean up her credit (because you know it's bad), she'd be marriable.
laugh.r191677.gif

Seeing all that ink is like seeing some other dude's jizz all over that whore.

Pass.

Originally posted by Willy4UK:
frown.r191677.gif
You scare me.

Originally posted by Lord_Crow:
Tape a hotdog to the hood of your car then drive through the Lincoln Tunnel and it'd be the same sensation as hitting that.
Just to clarify, is the hot dog or the car the penis in that analogy?

I remember when the pron girls used to be sexy like Stacy Valentine, Tera Patrick and Racquel Darrian.

This one looks like a roadie for Ratt.

Originally posted by maverick1:

Originally posted by Lord_Crow:
Just to clarify, is the hot dog or the car the penis in that analogy?
I think the car is the balls. Or is the car a body and the tires are balls? But then you'd have four balls? Do you back the car in and out of the tunnel? Would a covered bridge be similar to her anus? I really wanna give this a go, but I've got so many questions.

On an unrelated note, are those spider webs on her nipples? WTF? This chick has to take that post-fap shame and multiply it by a thousand (even worse if you see your reflection in the screen after closing the window).
sick.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 4/17 7:26 PM by Mossip

If you're going for the Tatted up/shaved head/she-may-choke-you look, Christy Mack is the better choice. I might even take the post-War Machine beat-down hospital Christ Mack over Bonnie Rotten.

Before or after War Machine? This is very important..

This post was edited on 4/17 8:47 PM by LineSkiCat

Fake tits on a skank. Crystal Meth landing strip. If she can put down her cigarette long enough then you might be able to hit it.

In all honesty I've known about Bonnie for a while now and I always assumed she was a least 30. Shocked to find out she is only 21.

Originally posted by Kooky Kats:
Seeing all that ink is like seeing some other dude's jizz all over that whore.

Pass.
That was kind of my response. If a chick wants fairies and smurfs on her lower back, or a dead second cousin's name across a boob (because it's close to her heart) that's understandable. That much ink means bad, bad, attention issues.

Originally posted by PTI (pti):
She's awesome. I love her. You people are losers.
Easy, man. Nobody said they wouldn't (haven't) jerked off to her, but OP was calling her "the Queen". Let's not get carried away; everybody knows August Ames is the new queen.

we all no if you married her she would turn into a saint and would tell you that all the stuff she does now is grouse and wouldn't do it lol

I will admit - the first time I saw her, I thought the spider web tats around the nips was a novelty and therefore wood inducing.

ADVERTISEMENT