ADVERTISEMENT

Board bans have been lifted

tumblr_lahh7dKHF71qbyqcv1.gif

Your diabolical plan is working Jerry. Get everyone to post in one thread and re-drop the hammer!

Reactions: mrj-uk
haha hilarious that bans have been lifted. I once asked a question of BBN asking opinions on Guy Morris and Rich Brooks and was banned right after that post. Oh well glad we are all free again on all the boards. Take care peeps

Interesting that when you post on anothers board, your avatar doesn't show on theirs.

I know this is not the right thread to discuss this, but it's the only thread that I was lucky enough to be able to click on.

. The mobile version of this new site sucks ass. I spent five minutes clicking on threads only to be taken to other random Rivals networks.

Matter of fact, when I clicked the screen to bring up my keyboard and type this post, I was redirected to Rivals Alaskan Preps.

What browser are you using? I had the same problem on Dolphin, but it works great on Chrome on my S5.

Didn't believe it, but it's true. haven't seen the light of day here for years. Feel like someone that died and came back to life. I gotta believe as they tweak the software that those bans will be reinstated. If they remember the names and passwords after all this time, surely they will have no qualms about kicking us out again.

I know this is not the right thread to discuss this, but it's the only thread that I was lucky enough to be able to click on.

. The mobile version of this new site sucks ass. I spent five minutes clicking on threads only to be taken to other random Rivals networks.

Matter of fact, when I clicked the screen to bring up my keyboard and type this post, I was redirected to Rivals Alaskan Preps.
Yes! That's my complaint also. I HATE this mobile site. I hate all mobile sites really. I always used the desktop site on my iPhone which is the only thing I use and now I can only see this site is mobile view. I can't express enough how pissed I am and unless it's fixed and an option is added at the footer to choose which version you want to use then I'm finding a new board.

Yay. I'm back. Still don't know why I was ever banned. I'll try and be good Mods.

The crazy thing is that so many trolls REALIZE that they've been reinstated. That means that after they get booted, they still stalk this board, like some kind of weird cyber ghosts.

Been on this board for a long time.... I've seen a lot of great posts and some truly miserable people. I just hope that the next few days don't feel like the entire death row has been released on the public.

I'm already seeing names I haven't seen in months/years. Going to be probably a long couple weeks on here till they get zapped

I wonder about people who have been in limbo for YEARS like me? I have mostly been a lurker, but have been registered for years and years, but everytime I have ever tried to post on here, I've gotten a msg saying that my profile needs approved by an administrator and I never, ever, ever would get replied to when I would send a msg to the administrators inquiring about it. This has literally been going on for years, I just gave up after a while.

EDIT: Well this showed up, I guess I am finally allowed on, and am considered in the same class with the banned infidels!

I wonder about people who have been in limbo for YEARS like me? I have mostly been a lurker, but have been registered for years and years, but everytime I have ever tried to post on here, I've gotten a msg saying that my profile needs approved by an administrator and I never, ever, ever would get replied to when I would send a msg to the administrators inquiring about it. This has literally been going on for years, I just gave up after a while.

EDIT: Well this showed up, I guess I am finally allowed on, and am considered in the same class with the banned infidels!

Hey, at least we know that you've been trying to post for seven years. Now it's going to be really easy to know who the trolls are. Like that Duke fan that came to "offer condolences" after the loss to Wisconsin. It was his first post. All the bandwagon Louisville/Duke/Indiana/Florida fans are screwed.

Hey, at least we know that you've been trying to post for seven years. Now it's going to be really easy to know who the trolls are. Like that Duke fan that came to "offer condolences" after the loss to Wisconsin. It was his first post. All the bandwagon Louisville/Duke/Indiana/Florida fans are screwed.

Haha no doubt about it. Hey, I see someone in the post above is like me, registered in 2007 and just now making their virgin post on the site! I mean, we literally have been registered since Tubby Smith was still coach (or maybe in the days following his firing?), and are just now getting the pass to come on!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT