ADVERTISEMENT

Board bans have been lifted

2h6rmlv.gif

Sweet, I can talk trash to Baylor fans for Guy Morris sucking again. :(

I know this is not the right thread to discuss this, but it's the only thread that I was lucky enough to be able to click on.

. The mobile version of this new site sucks ass. I spent five minutes clicking on threads only to be taken to other random Rivals networks.

Matter of fact, when I clicked the screen to bring up my keyboard and type this post, I was redirected to Rivals Alaskan Preps.

Reactions: USMC Cat
Does this mean we'll have to see those constant crownmewilma "worst team ever" threads again? Nobody ever beat worn out jokes to death like that guy did.

Reactions: warrior_SW
I, as a KU fan had been wanting this to happen.

Some on here are a little over the top. What I like is how ever-present you all are. Rarely ever slow on your forum.

And there's more "realists" out there than I was expecting.

I will say that some have asked, "Why would anyone choose Kansas over Kentucky?"

The difference I've heard for those who have recently where both were being considered (Oubre, Jr. & Bragg) - was that it felt a little tigher-knit & more family like. Less of a "big production". If that's how they "feel" - you can't fault a kid for what he's comfortable with.

I, as a KU fan had been wanting this to happen.

Some on here are a little over the top. What I like is how ever-present you all are. Rarely ever slow on your forum.

And there's more "realists" out there than I was expecting.

I will say that some have asked, "Why would anyone choose Kansas over Kentucky?"

The difference I've heard for those who have recently where both were being considered (Oubre, Jr. & Bragg) - was that it felt a little tigher-knit & more family like. Less of a "big production". If that's how they "feel" - you can't fault a kid for what he's comfortable with.

Bragg chose Kansas because they would take his commitment when he was ready to make a decision.

If I only get 1 more post on the UL boards....I wanna make it start an inferno over there.

ADVERTISEMENT