ADVERTISEMENT

BloodLine- Netflix original

Jul 10, 2015
Anyone watched This yet ? I finished all 13 episodes and it's pretty great. It has Kyle Chandler (coach Taylor from Friday Night Lights) Linda Cardenelli and sissy spacek.

All of the actors are superb though. Probably only behind House of Cards as my favorite Netflix show and probnaly in my top 5 of all time.

It has that "Friday Night Lights" director feel to it... Superbly shot, good writers, well acted and the last 4 episodes of the season is incredibly suspenseful.

The first scene in the first episode gives the entire premise to the story

Good stuff.

Great show, ready for season 2.

There is also a 6 episode series on there called Secrets and Lies. Damn good show. It's Australian not the American Secrets and Lies.

Ben Mendelsohn (Danny) is fantastic. One of the better acting jobs I've seen.

I am curious as to how the keep the momentum going in season two. It might be difficult.

Reactions: Atrain7732
Curious as well, but the ending of Season 1 is apparently "starting point" to the story.

Several interviews with the creators and how they pitched 6 seasons to Netflix.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bloodline-creators-season-2-allegiances-790964

Been watching Season 1 again lately, it's just so damn good.

It really is. It might be my favorite show right now... Or tied with House of Cards. Def one of the best shows the past few years.

The episode/scenes with Danny and the daughter/boat.... Had me on the edge of my freaking seat!!

Curious as well, but the ending of Season 1 is apparently "starting point" to the story.

Several interviews with the creators and how they pitched 6 seasons to Netflix.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bloodline-creators-season-2-allegiances-790964

Been watching Season 1 again lately, it's just so damn good.

Kind of makes sense. All through the season he kept saying "we're not bad people we just did a bad thing." I was assuming it was the coverup of Danny being abused but I guess it was killing Danny and covering it up.

Watched the first season for the first time this weekend. Can't believe I waited this long to watch it, great show! My favorite Netflix original thus far for sure.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
I like the combination of flash backs/forwards. Can be a little confusing at first but it all makes sense as the current day story unfolds. Arrow needs to learn a thing or two from Bloodline on how to do the flashbacks.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
I waited a while to watch it. I clearly didn't realize it was going to be incredible.

Hooked within the first 10 minutes.
Same. This show is crack. I stayed up to 2 am last night to finish watching it when I had to interview a person for a job at 8:30. I just said f*** it I'll figure it out in the morning.

ADVERTISEMENT