Blaylock twins younger brother Dominck Blaylock

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
MVP Camp: Five guys to watch
2) [URL='http://kentucky.scout.com/a.z?s=48&p=8&c=1&nid=8386520']Dominick Blaylock, WR, Walton, 2019 This 2019 WR was fun to watch on Saturday. At 6’0, 164, Blaylock isn’t the biggest guy, but he sure knows how to get open. He looked very smooth running downfield, but showed great agility and quickness when he had the ball. There were routes where Blaylock had no trouble running right by a defender, and other routes where he would make four moves to get open. He can get open is so many different ways, and he makes it look easy when he does it. He has excellent hands also. There was only one catchable ball thrown his way that he wasn’t able to come up with. This will not be the last time you hear Dominick Blaylock’s name.[/URL]

MVP Camp Highlights

...Dominick Blaylock has yet to start high school, but yes, he already has two scholarship offers.

Expect others to join in sooner rather than later. Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State among others are showing interest. He has two brothers playing at Kentucky, so look for the Wildcats to get involved in the near future....

MVP Camp: Five guys to watch
2) Dominick Blaylock, WR, Walton, 2019 This 2019 WR was fun to watch on Saturday. At 6’0, 164, Blaylock isn’t the biggest guy, but he sure knows how to get open. He looked very smooth running downfield, but showed great agility and quickness when he had the ball. There were routes where Blaylock had no trouble running right by a defender, and other routes where he would make four moves to get open. He can get open is so many different ways, and he makes it look easy when he does it. He has excellent hands also. There was only one catchable ball thrown his way that he wasn’t able to come up with. This will not be the last time you hear Dominick Blaylock’s name.

MVP Camp Highlights

...Dominick Blaylock has yet to start high school, but yes, he already has two scholarship offers.

Expect others to join in sooner rather than later. Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State among others are showing interest. He has two brothers playing at Kentucky, so look for the Wildcats to get involved in the near future....

Thats a name we have heard before on our board, not sure but I think he has a UGA offer, 2 rising frosh do and I think he is one. I think one may be on the way to a 2020 kid on our big recruitting weekend in 2 weeks, It is Demetris Robertson's, a receiver we are all in on in this class, nephew and he lives with the parents. Offers going out earlier and earlier.

I am going by memory, but after a conversation with someone very close to the family, I understand Dominic ran a 4.5 40 at the Auburn camp. and picked up an offer. Very good time for a youngster. The UK staff wants him to come up for a visit soon.

I first locked on to the 6' 164# stat and thought he isn't very big, but geez, he hasn't even started high school yet. He is a LOT bigger than I was as a freshman.

ADVERTISEMENT