ADVERTISEMENT

Big Visitors This Weekend- Will The Hot Streak Continue?

Snowcats86

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2010
We are in the middle of what has been possibly the biggest recruiting week in UK football history and there is a chance it may get even better. Three big time 2017 players from Good Counsel HS in Maryland are visiting this weekend and according to Justin Rowland it sounds like we may be in for a Yahtzee or two. Hopefully a few more recruits will end up on campus this weekend as well.

Mohamed Ibrhahim- 5.8 4* RB & Top 250 recruit with offers from UK, Iowa & Temple. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the trigger this weekend.
Joshua Paschal- 5.8 4* DE & Top 250 recruit. Brother of former UK player with offers from UK, Clemson, Ohio St, Maryland, UVA, Iowa.
Ayinde Eley- 5.6 3* OLB with offers from Iowa, UNC, Michigan St, Vtech & Syracuse.

Thats an impressive group from one of the best high schools annually in the nation. Hopefully former Good Counsel player Kobie Walker can work some magic.

We are in the middle of what has been possibly the biggest recruiting week in UK football history and there is a chance it may get even better. Three big time 2017 players from Good Counsel HS in Maryland are visiting this weekend and according to Justin Rowland it sounds like we may be in for a Yahtzee or two. Hopefully a few more recruits will end up on campus this weekend as well.

Mohamed Ibrhahim- 5.8 4* RB & Top 250 recruit with offers from UK, Iowa & Temple. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls the trigger this weekend.
Joshua Paschal- 5.8 4* DE & Top 250 recruit. Brother of former UK player with offers from UK, Clemson, Ohio St, Maryland, UVA, Iowa.
Ayinde Eley- 5.6 3* OLB with offers from Iowa, UNC, Michigan St, Vtech & Syracuse.

Thats an impressive group from one of the best high schools annually in the nation. Hopefully former Good Counsel player Kobie Walker can work some magic.

Loney reported late yesterday that Paschal and Ibrehim pushed their visit back to next Mon/Tues. Didn't mention Eley.

i think we get ibrahim but paschal is gonna play this out a while i believe. dont see him committing anywhere til after fall. haven't seen anything on eley yet.

Got rescheduled for Monday/Tuesday. I could see them bringing Eley along (they're all on the same team). If Eley leaves with an offer, I could see all of them committing following the visit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT