ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother...

I've come around to the show by force. After two months of playoff basketball and hockey, MLB, NASCAR, I owe the wife some leeway with the remote for a while.

I heard there is a transgender guy/girl in the cast. That oughta be fun. Also a redneck Korean guy or something?

I follow bigbrotherbabes on Twitter for a few good posts from the live feeds.

I've come around to the show by force. After two months of playoff basketball and hockey, MLB, NASCAR, I owe the wife some leeway with the remote for a while.

I heard there is a transgender guy/girl in the cast. That oughta be fun. Also a redneck Korean guy or something?

I follow bigbrotherbabes on Twitter for a few good posts from the live feeds.
I found this on the Main Board(rivals) and they already had the info. The transgender girl is Audrey, the first picture in the link. And they've now found out that she grew up as Adam Middleton but transitioned several years ago. Two posters over there grew up with the Korean redneck.

I like to watch it but it isn't a dvr or must see.

Last edited:
Went through the pics once and tried to pick out the transgender, had it narrowed down to Audrey, Becky, or Jason but will admit it didnt immediately stick out. Kind of scary what you could end up hooking up with on a drunken night, kinda glad those days are behind me since that is something you could never live down. Just had Audrey picked out because of her big lower legs, like she used to be a fat girl or something guess it was just man legs.

If TMZ hadn't reported it and Audrey never mentioned it, nobody would ever even know she was trans. I'm sure she would reveal it at some point during or after the show though.

It's odd that they would let the #2 ranked female poker player in the world compete on the show who has already won $4.5 Million dollars playing poker.

I'm picking the brainiac Steve Moses as my early favorite to win.

I'll watch, but I hate the fact that the oldest person in the cast is only 33. Some of the best players in the game's history have been older than that. If I want to watch "The Real World", I'll flip over to MTV.

Still, last summer was the best season ever, because they actually cast GOOD PEOPLE, as opposed to the degenerates from two years ago. As long as they've cast quality people, it should be fine.

Plus, with only 14 contestants, I think they'll add a couple more, either past players or, as is rumored elsewhere, someone from "Amazing Race".

Didn't read previous entries as I am on break at work, but this is a real problem IMHO. Now, with everyone having cameras on their phones, everyone is under constant surveillance. We don't even need the police.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?? Privacy is now a thing of the past. And you know what? Sometimes the bad guys gotta win.

Didn't read previous entries as I am on break at work, but this is a real problem IMHO. Now, with everyone having cameras on their phones, everyone is under constant surveillance. We don't even need the police.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?? Privacy is now a thing of the past. And you know what? Sometimes the bad guys gotta win.

2/10

Reactions: funKYcat75
Odds the black chick is the first eviction? I'm going with14 to 1.

I still think Steve will do well. He is smart but very socially awkward which will keep him from being too much of a target. Seeing the updates on twitter watching after dark, it looks like Audrey is already digging herself a hole by trying to get too involved and form too many alliances early. She won't last long.

A lot of them just annoy the crap out of me this yr. I'm having a hard time trying to stay intrigued. Miss Prozac from NYC is just too uber-happy. The tiny gay dude from Mass is ultra-annoying. I would never go to a dentist like that guy.

Kind of scary what you could end up hooking up with on a drunken night, kinda glad those days are behind me since that is something you could never live down. Just had Audrey picked out because of her big lower legs, like she used to be a fat girl or something guess it was just man legs.
The days of guys having to ask "do you have a penis?" whilst trying to mash are upon us. Godspeed to all the single folk and adulterous folk.

Haven't watched tonight's yet, but I think they make the 'superfan' so easy to spot now that he'll be gone fairly soon unless he's a very good player.

Meg .... annoying.

I like the poker player. Hot.

#nohomo, but that one dude is probably the best looking guy on the show in a long while.

Obvious tranny is obvious.

Wrestler guy seems pretty chill.

Long hair guy annoying.

Black girl will piss someone off pretty soon.

Girl that looks like Iggy needs to blow her nose.

Dentist guy could be good.

Super gay guy is overdoing it.

The overly happy girl is kind of hot...until she puts on the Kip Dynamite glasses. What freaking optometrist assistant would tell a girl that those 1980's style mens glasses look good on her? SMH

I didn't set my DVR correctly last night, as the golf tournament preceding BB ran over just a bit.

Who was voted out?

Thanks!

Nobody. Just nominations and battle of the block. Nerd and tall chick with boobs won, I think. Redneck Asian is HOH

Before the show aired I called James "Asian Redneck", "Asian Donny". The Duck Dynasty looking Houseguest from last season. Cause he came in wearing the camo gear....

The Transgender houseguest Audrey is stirring things up big time.... Vanessa the poker player completely lost it the other night crying her eyes out. I thought she was going to walk... This season may have potential but For some reason been hard for me to get into this years season. Normally I try to watch other countries Big Brother's. I'm currently watching England's and have watched Australia's in the past. so I Guess im burned out.

Plus I just find our Big Brother has no imagination.. They keep doing the same recycled twists..If every week theres going to be some kind of twist thrown in the game. I'm sure the coup de ta and pandoras box twists will be brought in at some point. If you watch the feeds you can hear them predict what comps they are going to give them... which makes the show predictable and stale..

^I'm with ya. These guests seem to annoy me mere than usual......so, it's been hard for me to get into it.

Da'Vonne is a time bomb. "Hey, let's start an alliance with several girls......but wait, I'm paranoid, so let's make side alliances and exclude some members.......then, let me choose not to cover the backside of any of my alliance members with the immunity......and then, let me talk about my alliance members behind their backs to all my other alliance members.......whew, it's been a long day. Time to go to bed. That's the end of THE FIRST DAY!"

What channels carry Big Brother from other countries? I've heard people talk about them before.

British Big Brother can be found airing via live stream here
http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.ca/p/live-stream-chat.html

it airs on there every day ... some days at 4pm and other days at 5pm. I forget which days it airs at 4, Friday for sure because thats the eviction show Theres also a show called Bit on the side (BOTS) immediately afterwards... thats kind of a talk show dealing with Big Brother. I think its total crap not my thing.. but some people like it. I think their BB is 50 days in with about two weeks left.

The Australian version is not airing this season but you should be able to find episodes of it via youtube

The transgender chick has somehow managed to make the entire house an alliance. I would be kicking her to the curb quick for bringing more people in without asking.

Not one of the better casts. I don't believe the black chick will make it very long, very annoying #noracist. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd go with the Asian guy, he's hilarious to listen to, I expect him to come out waving a rebel flag just any time.

The girl who is the poker player is playing very under the radar. They didn't really show if Jase blew up the transgender girls game. She is playing all sides way too hard. That usually doesn't end well.

Just got caught up on the season so far including tonight. Still early to rush to judgement but I do think Vanessa is playing a good game. Seems like it is best to fly under the radar early on. The dentist from Scranton cracks me up. He kind of looks like Joel McHale if he got hooked on heroin.

I'm not sure why he talks so loud. It's like he is screaming at the camera while he is talking in the DR. [laughing]

Last edited:
I have to give the one girl credit, she was going to keep denying she had done anything no matter how many people knew she was lying. It was almost like she was trying to play Jedi mind tricks....and thought it would really work on everyone.

Now that the show has been on for another month, what do you think? I hope James or Johnny Mac wins but I don't think either will. Do you miss having a villain or two on the show? They seem to be trying to have more moderate personalities.

Now that the show has been on for another month, what do you think? I hope James or Johnny Mac wins but I don't think either will. Do you miss having a villain or two on the show? They seem to be trying to have more moderate personalities.

Don't care for Shelly. Like James, Johnny Mac, and the girl that got hit by a train. I've always wondered why it seems the females always work together while the males don't. If I were on the show, I'd remind the guys how the girls almost always gang up on the men.

Still not one of better seasons. There's no way I'd let Johnny Mac in my mouth. James is decent so I like him. That's about it.

Vanessa would be in a great position if she could keep her emotions in check. She'll get pissed one time too many and they'll cut her loose. The twins are really a 3-some with Judas.....they'll be targeted soon.

The hook-ups always amaze me. Anyone that has ever watched Survivor or Big Brother.....any one of the 500 seasons of each.....will know that couples get targeted. If I were Clay, I would've told Shelly, "Look, you're freakin hot and I want to but let's keep it on the DL for the duration of this game."

It seems like a lot of people aren't even interested in winning. They just want to get to the jury house to hook up and make the $1000 per week.

This season is killing me. Bunch of idiots in the house who are blinded by the crying scowl of Vanessa. Nobody deserves to win $500,000.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT