ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Nation deserves answers

Zero threats in my post, and would love to meet him face to face and tell him!
OP when meeting Cal “face to face”

IMG-0006.jpg

I’m mad at Cal too. I would drive to Lexington and help him pack tonight if he asked me to.

But I don’t get upset over UK basketball enough to protest or do something stupid like approach the man and yell at him while he’s on personal time.

It’s not that serious.
? Really? What do you think we should do? Sit idly by and do nothing. Just accept Cal destroying the program for money?

cal you are nothing but a self serving Fraud and Coward! You are making 9 million a year and isolate yourself on an island away from everyone and never have to answer to your critics for your failures of this program the last several years. You only come out when you can use our platform to make yourself look good! Tell me the last time cal has went on a program or sit before anyone and actually had to answer tough questions from anyone about his failures. He doesn't even show up for all of his shows with Tom Leach after tough losses when he only mostly gets softball questions and never has to take any calls from fans who want to call him out. You have been exposed and BBN is done with your ass. If you are not gone after next year all the protest from the summer of 2020 will look like child's play compared to what BBN has in store for you!!
Do you think he reads this forum?

The summer of 2020 was violent, and you know it. Don't wuss out now. Own it! It was absolutely a threat of violence.
2020 was nothing but peaceful protest. Just ask the main stream media. Definitely not wussing out. I'd be glad to meet you for coffee to peacefully discuss it. I am not a violent person. Just a passionate fan that is sick of setting back and watching something I love so much be desteoyed!

Man you must feel like a great guy coming on here bashing fans for being upset.
the naked gun facepalm GIF

Are you even a Kentucky fan? You joined last year.
I’m from Kentucky. Been a fan since 1968. And fwiw, I’ve been on this board since 2005. Back in the days when evilbluballz, crownmewilma were here. As far as bashing fans for being upset, this aint jacksh*t compared to the days when Tubby was on his way out. Not even close.

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Doesn't make them any less true. The fact that he doesn't engage with the fans is because he knows he's guilty of every charge, at which time, the cowardice defines him and his absence convicts him.

After thinking about it, you're probably right. I imagine Cal figures anybody calling him ugly names on the internet without even putting their real name behind it is a 5'6" 240 lb guy that couldn't beat up Pee Wee Herman in his prime. [roll]

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluesbrother
After thinking about it, you're probably right. I imagine Cal figures anybody calling him ugly names on the internet is a 5'6" 240 lb guy that couldn't beat up Pee Wee Herman in his prime. [roll]

Pee Wee Herman??? Jesus Christ dude could you be more cringe 💀

“cAlliNg hiM uGLy nAmeS 🤓” Are you so hell bent on defending Calipari that you act this way? You sound like a mother from the neighborhood reminding the boys to “play nice”.

What is your infatuation with Calipari? Why do you defend him at all costs? Why when you do defend him (always) you ONLY ridicule fans and say the exact “ugly and mean” things to fans that you say are uncalled for towards Calipari.

Can you actually defend Calipari and his results? What type of offense does he run? Can you provide some stats and examples from games the last few years showing the offense and defense he runs? Show some examples of adjustments and calls he’s made in game? Can you?

Or will you just come back with some super cringey joke about a random famous kids comedian from the 1990’s?

Reactions: TM2013
Pee Wee Herman??? Jesus Christ dude could you be more cringe 💀

“cAlliNg hiM uGLy nAmeS 🤓” Are you so hell bent on defending Calipari that you act this way? You sound like a mother from the neighborhood reminding the boys to “play nice”.

What is your infatuation with Calipari? Why do you defend him at all costs? Why when you do defend him (always) you ONLY ridicule fans and say the exact “ugly and mean” things to fans that you say are uncalled for towards Calipari.

Can you actually defend Calipari and his results? What type of offense does he run? Can you provide some stats and examples from games the last few years showing the offense am for defense he runs? Show some examples of adjustments and calls he’s made in game? Can you?

Or will you just come back with some super cringey joke about a random famous kids comedian from the 1990’s?
Yo Frank. What happened to Frank.1? Ain’t seen you around these parts for awhile. Where the hell you been?

Then be a leader and control the narrative instead of being a recluse coward. Again, Cal's actions are why we are where we are, it's not the fans' fault. Just calling a spade a spade at this point.
Trafficking in truth will always bring the wrath of the guilty.

Reactions: TM2013
Bro, the fan base is passionate. What’s hard to understand here? Do you think Cal has done a job worthy of $9 million a year? If so, I’d love to work for an employer with your mindset. Little expectation vs top level reward. Where I come from, you are expected to perform or you get replaced. No complacency.

P.S. when you are the highest paid state employee, you are open for criticism. The same people who think it’s over the top to criticize Cal, get on paddock and run their mouth about Trump/Biden. Internet tough guy or fraud?

You're right. I bet call is smart enough to know that those calling him ugly names on the internet are 5'5" with the build of Newman off of Seinfeld. [laughing]

Thanks for the lecture on earning one's money. Never heard of that!! I thought it rained down from the sky !? This changes everything! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So we shouldn’t call Cal “ugly names” because we don’t eant to hurt his feelings or demand he actually earn his $9 million? Yet, it’s okay to say “ugly” things to fellow Cat fans about their appearance, height, look, etc?

Got it. Your logic is as fascinating as your obsession with Cal.

cal you are nothing but a self serving Fraud and Coward! You are making 9 million a year and isolate yourself on an island away from everyone and never have to answer to your critics for your failures of this program the last several years. You only come out when you can use our platform to make yourself look good! Tell me the last time cal has went on a program or sit before anyone and actually had to answer tough questions from anyone about his failures. He doesn't even show up for all of his shows with Tom Leach after tough losses when he only mostly gets softball questions and never has to take any calls from fans who want to call him out. You have been exposed and BBN is done with your ass. If you are not gone after next year all the protest from the summer of 2020 will look like child's play compared to what BBN has in store for you!!
Hell yeah

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
FYI - I’m sick of Cal as well. However, our fanbase needs to stop comparing the level of “protest” Cal will see to Jan 6 and the Summer of 2020.

Not a good word choice. Peaceful protests, comrades. I would call for a hunger strike but we’d all starve to death before Cal wins big again.

Not disagreeing with you, but, what are the questions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT