ADVERTISEMENT

Bettors bet is Kentucky

People have to be naive to think gambling does not impact College sports.
This. If money is even on all the other favorites and super heavy on UK with +500 or greater payouts…. And the only way sports books lose money on March madness is if KY wins…. Then you can bank on it that one of the teams that has balanced betting wins and we catch a “bad whistle” in the E8 or F4. Vegas will not take a loss on one of the biggest money making/gambling months of the year. Just hope they take all the juice from our odds so ppl start balancing the money on other teams

• Sad
Reactions: dynastydreamuk
They have to be naive to gamble, too.
Nothing against you, but I see this kind of comment on here quite a bit and it makes me bristle because it just comes off as preachy. If you're betting the mortgage or depending on gambling to make a living, then yes that's a bad choice. I, like a lot of others here like to make small wagers for sport, particularly on games I wouldn't be otherwise interested in. If you're going to admonish about this why not warn people about drinking beer or eating too much fast food?

Doesn’t this just mean we have the largest fanbase? Which we already knew was the case the moment Coach K retired.

Yea I don't like this at all,
I'm on the side of what FiveStarCat and EliteBlue said.

If most books take a loss if UK wins it all because the majority of bets are on UK, why would they not influence a 1 point game to get that off the table.

UK has had a really bad whistle in the tournament in particular games that seemed to obvious to me... the multiple Higgins games and there was no way 2015 was going undefeated, many of those undefeated bets were crazy odds and big cash ins if it happened.

• Love
Reactions: awf
Nothing against you, but I see this kind of comment on here quite a bit and it makes me bristle because it just comes off as preachy. If you're betting the mortgage or depending on gambling to make a living, then yes that's a bad choice. I, like a lot of others here like to make small wagers for sport, particularly on games I wouldn't be otherwise interested in. If you're going to admonish about this why not warn people about drinking beer or eating too much fast food?
So a simple, one-word sentence that speaks the truth comes off as preachy to you?

Don't forget them reefers......them's bad too!

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff and ukwazoo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT