ADVERTISEMENT

Best summary of the last 24 hours of AB

The injury occuring is not the issue.
There are lots of posts like this. Vague, hand-waving that implies that the rest is obvious. The rest is never obvious. I think people seem to have just gotten used to innuendo, but innuendo is a dreadful form of communication. Be brief but put the gist of what's on your mind into print. Please.

Reactions: thedahc
An injury to a player before the season starts is not the coach's fault.
That’s not the problem. The problem is having 6 guys who can play in mid June, and going solely after project high school players. He can’t even get a guy who started and was a major contributor to return from last years team, he can’t even get transfer portal guys to visit, because they know he is going to start freshman who don’t deserve the positions promised to them

Reactions: susan2361
That’s not the problem. The problem is having 6 guys who can play in mid June, and going solely after project high school players. He can’t even get a guy who started and was a major contributor to return from last years team, he can’t even get transfer portal guys to visit, because they know he is going to start freshman who don’t deserve the positions promised to them
As I continue to say, we don't know how good the freshmen are. The season hasn't started. We have 4 Mcdonald's All-Americans on this year's team. That has caused players from the portal not to want to sign with the team. Can we wait for the season to actually begin before we start this gloom-and-doom talk?

As I continue to say, we don't know how good the freshmen are. The season hasn't started. We have 4 Mcdonald's All-Americans on this year's team. That has caused players from the portal not to want to sign with the team. Can we wait for the season to actually begin before we start this gloom-and-doom talk?
Do you think burks & hart since it’s looking like he will commit should be guys that should major parts of your rotation like they are right now. McDonald’s all Americans doesn’t mean anything, Kentucky has he plenty of those not pan out. I fell confident on Edwards & Wagner, after that it’s unknown. Even you can admit cal severely screwed up this offseason

It’s always wait, wait, wait since Cal has been here.
We wait and it’s the same 💩.
I can’t WAIT until the fraud is gone.

Do you think burks & hart since it’s looking like he will commit should be guys that should major parts of your rotation like they are right now. McDonald’s all Americans doesn’t mean anything, Kentucky has he plenty of those not pan out. I fell confident on Edwards & Wagner, after that it’s unknown. Even you can admit cal severely screwed up this offseason
The fact that you have talented freshmen hurt recruiting. Recruiting was also hurt by the fact that it took Oscar and Livingston so long to announce their decisions.

Reactions: jauk11
The fact that you have talented freshmen hurt recruiting. Recruiting was also hurt by the fact that it took Oscar and Livingston so long to announce their decisions.
And whose fault is that ? Should have told them this is business and have to make business decisions that are best for uk, but ccc has no guts

fpUEGBV.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT