ADVERTISEMENT

Best player on the field

And he was. Had a great game much to the disappointment to some UK "fans."
What UK fan was disappointed? Everyone I talked to today is on cloud 9 about Will's performance last night.

There's an entire thread called "Poor Will Levis...."
Yeah, it was started prematurely after he had thrown an egregious pick 6. OP should have waited to start the thread because it only got better from there.

Once Will started balling, I don’t think any Kentucky fans were disappointed.

Did you read that thread, bro?

Reactions: BlueRaider22
Yeah, it was started prematurely after he had thrown an egregious pick 6. OP should have waited to start the thread because it only got better from there.

Once Will started balling, I don’t think any Kentucky fans were disappointed.

Did you read that thread, bro?

Not really. I read the first few posts, but then quit. As a Titan and UK fan, I try to avoid threads like that.

Will succeeding in the NFL can potentially do a lot for UK's future recruiting of QBs.

It can do a lot for Liam Coen's reputation as a developer of college QBs, especially if Vandagriff follows a similar path. I suppose I am just thinking that football is a team sport, and we need the same level of effective coaching from our OL and WR coaches.

What UK fan was disappointed? Everyone I talked to today is on cloud 9 about Will's performance last night.
We had quite a few fans on this site that complained the whole time he was here. He was by far the best and most talented QB in the Stoops era and they still hated Levis. Most agree that Leary was very disappointing for what he was paid, yet some still say he was an improvement over Levis.

We had quite a few fans on this site that complained the whole time he was here. He was by far the best and most talented QB in the Stoops era and they still hated Levis. Most agree that Leary was very disappointing for what he was paid, yet some still say he was an improvement over Levis.
I don't know man. A little revisionist history here. I've seen one dude on this site say he thought Leary was better than Levis (he wasn't, not close) after the season played out. We did have several say they thought he was better prior to the season, that tuned changed significantly though.

I just think some of you dudes try to start arguments where there really should be none sometimes. Literally every Cat fan I know and have seen on this board was happy to see Levis ball out last night.

I remember "some" on here seemingly celebrating that he dropped to the second round, so they could feel justified for their criticism of his play and mocking the high draft expectations.

Reactions: mrschwump
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT