ADVERTISEMENT

Best chance at an upset tomorrow. 13-Yale, 12-James Madison, 12-Grand Canyon

crawfords corner

All-American
Jul 9, 2004
Yale has 5 seed and FF participant last season San Diego State

James Madison has 5 seed Duke

Grand Canyon has 5 seed Alabama

JMU seems to be the trendy pick to pull off the upset, but I like Grand Canyon. It's hard not to like the Drew brothers as coaches. They are both excellent at the job.

JMU seems to be the trendy pick to pull off the upset, but I like Grand Canyon. It's hard not to like the Drew brothers as coaches. They are both excellent at the job.
I think JM beats Duke tomorrow. They all have a legit shot to me. GCU was way better than I expected them to be.

Reactions: gharding07

I wonder why he did poorly at Vanderbilt?

He was too ****ing busy having every pregame locker room speech recorded and flopping in the game. Win one for "Drew-ski" was so pathetic.

Grand Canyon came off as too undisciplined to beat Bama. They were throwing the ball around and jacking dumb shots. They also play a pace that Bama loves. I see them having a good Half and fading.

James Madison was sloppy and erratic. Them playing on Duke's home away from home in the NY/NJ area will cost them too. Hope it happens but seeing that this year's Duke team has a more favorable 2nd Rd matchup then #1 seed Houston is pathetic. I get Sean McManus of CBS Sports is done after The Masters but this is biggest present that Duke alum got. What a favorable bracket for about as mid level of a Duke team as there's been in last couple of years.

I'll go Yale--having a vision of a UConn/Yale game in Boston will be exciting for all the Massholes.

Going James Madison over Duke. I don't think beating teams like Michigan State and Wisconsin are a fluke. Terrence Edwards Jr. is for real.

I don't think everyone is meant to be at a P5 conference. Bryce Drew, at least to me, is perfect for underdog mid-major type programs being that type of player himself. That's what I meant by excellent at the job.

Grand Canyon.

Alabama, on top of being mediocre, plays a highly volatile style. Grand Canyon will probably have the two best athletes on the floor as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT