ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore, MD entertaining riots

What in the heck are you talking about?
No surprise, you ask me that about something else earlier and after clearing things up you still have no clue. Dude, get off of this board or read all of what is being posted and keep up.

The cops who take advantage of their badge are thugs. The cops out there who are away from their familys at all hours of the night because a bunch of idiots think they should burn down the city are not.

No surprise, you ask me that about something else earlier and after clearing things up you still have no clue. Dude, get off of this board or read all of what is being posted and keep up.

People "not wanting to believe what really happened" in regard to what? you still on Michael Brown? What "really happened" with the other examples I asked about?

Bundy_Ferguson_comparison-1.jpg

Though neither are innocent the perception is quite different. Why is law enforcement considered the bad guys in one situation and the good guy in the next.

Police will be reformed whether anyone likes it or not. In 20 years there will be a generation that has never experienced a cop without a body camera. And guess what will probably happen? Cops will get more respect. Having a drop in complaints and being held to accountability may cause the next generations to respect the badge rather than fear it or fight it.

People "not wanting to believe what really happened" in regard to what? you still on Michael Brown? What "really happened" with the other examples I asked about?
Are you really this dumb? People know at this point that you are the "hands up don't shoot kind of believer" In most cases so far we are finding out that what happened is not what was first thought. You seem to be one of these people who hate the police so much that you are ready to throw them to the wolves before we get to know what happened. Most on here including myself would be glad to see justice served no matter what but, we are finding out in most cases these angels have a history of crime and violence.

I know this will got lost in the shuffle. But I think what happen to Wilson in the Michael Brown case was a perfect example of counter-transference. Say what you will, but I'm not sure Wilson shoots a young white kid that is Brown's age because it could've reminded him unconsciously of a nephew or a younger cousin.

Even with counter-transference it doesn't mean that Wilson was racist. I mean, he was trained to have the perception. I think Wilson had a split second to make a decision and he let his unconscious part of him decide that it was dangerous. As it appears, Wilson was correct. However, part me wonders how Wilson would've handled the situation if there was a white kid that remind him of his own nephew.

Most on here including myself would be glad to see justice served no matter what but, we are finding out in most cases these angels have a history of crime and violence.

Yep Tamir Rice all of 12 years old and Eric Garner the thug with a history of selling loose cigarettes. Walter Scott with a history of busted tail lights and missed child support payments---that kind of history of crime and violence? Meh stuff happens, eh? Let's hear the kind of outrage for those cases that you show for the tarnishing of the good Officer Wilson's good name. Just admit it, those cases don't much bother you do they? You do know that the police are (or should be) trained to deal with people who "have a history of crime and violence" that involves not shooting them. Are you that dumb?

Of course you know the answer to that one. You have been taught and brainwashed into believing that all are innocent except the police.
While you are absolutely correct, we gotta quit thinking that the police are above the law. They're not officer friendly Warrior. They never were. Which is one of the biggest myths in American history. Kinda how the myth that Obama supports the middle class. There is zero evidence that Obama supports the middle class.

Warrior, the CATO org has the stats that cops are killing on average 4 citizens a day. Terrorists don't even come close to that stat. It's nonsense to allow cops this insane amount of power.

Simply unbelievable you are. You victim blame and there's even a touching video of them killing the guy with an illegal chokehold, they walk and you still smear the victim---and I have the agenda. Btw Garmer was born in 1971. Must've been doing some bad ish as an 8 year old in1980

Last edited:
But the report...he injured himself in the van on purpose. No liberals said anything when Wisconsin committed white on black crime at the Final Four?

“Garner, 43, had history of more than 30 arrests dating back to 1980, on charges including assault and grand larceny,” writes Newsmax’s Jim Meyers, taking his information from the WSJ report.
Hmmm, selling cigaretts. You can do research to but, brainwashing has stopped you from that or your agenda. pick one.

30 arrests isn't 30 convictions. You could be arrested for having a dog off a leash.

Police Reform doesnt exist. Its a term used by politicans to ease the anger of the ignorant masses until tension dies down.

I know this will got lost in the shuffle. But I think what happen to Wilson in the Michael Brown case was a perfect example of counter-transference. Say what you will, but I'm not sure Wilson shoots a young white kid that is Brown's age because it could've reminded him unconsciously of a nephew or a younger cousin.

Even with counter-transference it doesn't mean that Wilson was racist. I mean, he was trained to have the perception. I think Wilson had a split second to make a decision and he let his unconscious part of him decide that it was dangerous. As it appears, Wilson was correct. However, part me wonders how Wilson would've handled the situation if there was a white kid that remind him of his own nephew.

If the cops are as gung-ho out-of-control as some of you think... why wouldn't he shoot a White Thug? There aren't going to be endless news reports and riots about that, so no big deal.

In your Wilson scenario, is the looks-like-cousin/nephew also 300 lbs and hitting him in the face while grabbing for the gun? If Wilson was a little dizzy (it can happen with a blow to the head---see NFL concerns over concussions) and saw this guy bearing down on him... I'd say he would shoot him, regardless of the familial resemblance.

If the cops are as gung-ho out-of-control as some of you think... why wouldn't he shoot a White Thug? There aren't going to be endless news reports and riots about that, so no big deal.

In your Wilson scenario, is the looks-like-cousin/nephew also 300 lbs and hitting him in the face while grabbing for the gun? If Wilson was a little dizzy (it can happen with a blow to the head---see NFL concerns over concussions) and saw this guy bearing down on him... I'd say he would shoot him, regardless of the familial resemblance.
Dezy- As I said in that post in case you skipped over it. Wilson's unconscious made that split decision. It worked out well for Wilson because his instincts were correct. But if you don't think counter-transference could've played a part of that situation then there is nothing I will say that is going to change your view of it. And yeah, Wilson could have a 300 lb white nephew. Most of the white people I see have weight problems.

There are 10 million bits of info hitting your unconscious sensory system EVERY SECOND in your body, but you are consciously able to only handle 10 to 20 bits of that info.

I think Wilson would have maybe approached the situation differently before it even got to that point of shooting him.

Are you really this dumb? People know at this point that you are the "hands up don't shoot kind of believer" In most cases so far we are finding out that what happened is not what was first thought. You seem to be one of these people who hate the police so much that you are ready to throw them to the wolves before we get to know what happened. Most on here including myself would be glad to see justice served no matter what but, we are finding out in most cases these angels have a history of crime and violence.

Wonder if cardkilla would change his mind if he ever needed a cop? Probably not.

Yep because acknowledging that there are serious problems means one hates all cops. Not sure critical thinking is a strong suit of yours

Dezy- As I said in that post in case you skipped over it. Wilson's unconscious made that split decision. It worked out well for Wilson because his instincts were correct. But if you don't think counter-transference could've played a part of that situation then there is nothing I will say that is going to change your view of it. And yeah, Wilson could have a 300 lb white nephew. Most of the white people I see have weight problems.

There are 10 million bits of info hitting your unconscious sensory system EVERY SECOND in your body, but you are consciously able to only handle 10 to 20 bits of that info.

I think Wilson would have maybe approached the situation differently before it even got to that point of shooting him.

Willy, I'm not disputing any unconscious decisions... and I agree with your assessment of Wilson's instincts. The question becomes, if one subscribes to counter-transference... what do you do then?

The ending to A Clockwork Orange comes to mind, right now.

Willy, I'm not disputing any unconscious decisions... and I agree with your assessment of Wilson's instincts. The question becomes, if one subscribes to counter-transference... what do you do then?

The ending to A Clockwork Orange comes to mind, right now.
Hopefully make the right decision like Wilson did... Best we can do..

30 arrests isn't 30 convictions. You could be arrested for having a dog off a leash.
Agreed but, assault and larceny does not equal just selling loose cigarettes. When we stop trying to paint these criminals in a innocent light we can have real reform people are looking for. I have no disillusions that there are no bad cops. I have had a run in with a few in my day but, I also know that there are a lot more of them out there that are good and put their lives on the line every day for people who need it.

I find it sort of telling that the same people clamoring for an armed insurrection against the tyrannical government are the ones chastising everyone else for not bowing down to authority. Way I see it then is it makes them giant pu$$ies who if it came down to it would bend over and spread their cheeks if a cop told them to.
I wish that you could live in an area that had no cops by design. I truly wish there were places like that for those that wish to police themselves. If it could work (highly unlikely) it would be a utopian society. Reality is people like you would probably not make it out alive or you would within days be screaming for protection.

if Garner would not have resisted arrest he would be alive today. His actions directly lead to his death. It's that simple. The cops were called by business owners about Garner selling his cigarettes. While I think its a stupid law it is a law. Cops tried to arrest him and he says not going to get arrested today or something of that nature. If he complies they put handcuffs on him and he would be out in a couple of hours selling again, but no he had to be the tough guy and tell the cops what he gonna do. Sorry it doesn't work that way. You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.

if Garner would not have resisted arrest he would be alive today. His actions directly lead to his death. It's that simple. The cops were called by business owners about Garner selling his cigarettes. While I think its a stupid law it is a law. Cops tried to arrest him and he says not going to get arrested today or something of that nature. If he complies they put handcuffs on him and he would be out in a couple of hours selling again, but no he had to be the tough guy and tell the cops what he gonna do. Sorry it doesn't work that way. You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.
Jesus Christ some of you......just aren't words.

I wish that you could live in an area that had no cops by design. I truly wish there were places like that for those that wish to police themselves. If it could work (highly unlikely) it would be a utopian society. Reality is people like you would probably not make it out alive or you would within days be screaming for protection.

What in the heck are you blabbing about now?

Until now I thought we were watching a bunch of ignorant thugs burning and looting their own neighborhoods. Now I know they are oppressed victims of a police state whose only avenue of protest is to loot and burn their own homes and businesses.

Wonder how that would work out for them in Iran. If only…...

True... but you also have to factor in that he wasn't caught/charged with every single illegal thing he was doing, either. I'm sure he got away with a few, too. Probably evens out.

Not to split hairs, and maybe your city is more restrictive than mine... but I think I'd only receive a citation for violating the leash law, rather than being cuffed and placed in the cruiser. I'd sure hope the police would have better things to do, anyway. (Note: Nevertheless, I do get your point about trivial charges.)

Last edited:
Most normal citizens don't have 30 arrests, much less 1 or 2 - amazing logic.

By age 23, 49 percent of black males, 44 percent of Hispanic males and 38 percent of white males have been arrested. - Journal of Crime and Delinquency

Not sure your percentage of most normal is of the population.
Still Gardner's death was just a catalyst, there's issues in the inner cities than has boiled over into these riots.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT