ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore City Councilman compares Kentucky loss riot to current ones?

Here is a thing called "personal responsibility"...does it fit in and why is it not a solution for this problem... The government can never I repeat can never give you enough money to get you out of poverty

Of course the government can't give you enough money to get you out of poverty. The government enacted policies that placed "these people" in generational poverty. Kids are born into it and learn to adapt and live with it. You tell me what personal responsibility a child has to remove themselves from such a situation. Before you spout back that it is the parent's responsibility think about the fact that a lot of these parents were born into the same poverty. Also, can you tell me how a person can be personally responsible for their school systems? If these children aren't stimulated mentally from an early age what do you expect? The system has given up on places like Baltimore. Lookup some of Baltimore's public policy and truly see how the deck is stacked against these folks from the start.

Here is a thing called "personal responsibility"...does it fit in and why is it not a solution for this problem... The government can never I repeat can never give you enough money to get you out of poverty
Are you implying that I am siding with the protesters because I called out CATS 1945? haha wow, jump to conclusions much?

I don't have the answers. To me there a lot of problems with this thing. The looters, whether they are mostly black with some Latinos and Whites sprinkled in there, needs reform. The police needs reform. The corporate world and it's influence in politics need to be reformed. Social services need to be reformed. Looks like a lot of shit to deal with, right Slugger? Well, it takes people who can see both sides of the issues on all accounts and CATS1945 is the worst of example of that. Matter of fact, if they were to make a poster of what bias looked like it would be her. I'm just calling a spade for what it is, a spade.

Reactions: coolcat9lives
Sir, I am not a whack job. I am not a bigot. As I said the Democratic party has done nothing for the black people - they continue to give them handouts, these people need jobs and hope and they are not getting that from the Dems. What right do these people have to destroy property, they were seen going into stores and looting and taking things home.

What right do cops have to sever spines and shoot unarmed persons in the back? You're a piece of work---and yes you're a bigoted whack job, but you don't even know it. "The black people"? LOL!

Of course the government can't give you enough money to get you out of poverty. The government enacted policies that placed "these people" in generational poverty. Kids are born into it and learn to adapt and live with it. You tell me what personal responsibility a child has to remove themselves from such a situation. Before you spout back that it is the parent's responsibility think about the fact that a lot of these parents were born into the same poverty. Also, can you tell me how a person can be personally responsible for their school systems? If these children aren't stimulated mentally from an early age what do you expect? The system has given up on places like Baltimore. Lookup some of Baltimore's public policy and truly see how the deck is stacked against these folks from the start.

Did you all see the video about the current Bmore riots and one of the city councilman talked about how when UK loses a game we riot and its not national news.

Wow!

Anyways, PRAYERS for Baltimore -- it looks rough up there right now.... but the original story is horrible too. Just a total situation in all.

I did not know that there was a riot in Lexington after the loss. When/where/how did this happen?

Sir, I am not a whack job. I am not a bigot. As I said the Democratic party has done nothing for the black people - they continue to give them handouts, these people need jobs and hope and they are not getting that from the Dems.

"Them", "These people", "They". Prosecution rests. Indicting a whole race for the actions of a few---nah nothing bigoted there.

Reactions: coolcat9lives
What right do cops have to sever spines and shoot unarmed persons in the back? You're a piece of work---and yes you're a bigoted whack job, but you don't even know it. "The black people"? LOL!
Hell, that's the worst kind. Will argue you tooth and nail that they aren't racist and all while dropping 20 racial slurs during the argument. Mind blown of some of the sperm that developed into humans on this planet.

Of course the government can't give you enough money to get you out of poverty. The government enacted policies that placed "these people" in generational poverty. Kids are born into it and learn to adapt and live with it. You tell me what personal responsibility a child has to remove themselves from such a situation. Before you spout back that it is the parent's responsibility think about the fact that a lot of these parents were born into the same poverty. Also, can you tell me how a person can be personally responsible for their school systems? If these children aren't stimulated mentally from an early age what do

first of all they can willfully stop voting for the Democratic Party and vote for people who actually want to change their lot in life and not keep the status quo... School choice is a great place to start and give parents who want to get the kids out of that situation an opportunity to be able to educate their children the way that they need to be... If it is not college and some kind of training for skill positions in the workplace... Some parents may not be able to make it but the reason they cannot is because they blindly stick to the Democratic Party and believe the lies they have been told for years

QUICK< HE HAS A WATER BOMB< SHOOT HIS ASSSSS!!!!!

2vsp0zm.jpg

You sir are an idiotic, moronic, and misguided person. You mean to tell me all you can offer to a conversation is calling a person you don't know and have never met a "worthless thug" then calling ANOTHER person you have never met a "moron" for showing empathy? People like you are the worst kind of folks on the Earth. People that pride themselves on being ill informed and resting on their half baked sensibilities.[/QUO

The rioters were mostly, those shown on tv, thugs you would avoid under any normal circumstance. If not thugs then thugs in training. They are not beginning to be representative of the huge majority of black Americans.

It's time for responsible people to quit swallowing the Sharpton and knee jerk liberal koolaid and hold the criminal element responsible for their actions. Stop insulting good Americans by using them as camouflage for rioters whose goal is not reform but hell raising and anarchy.

Your "empathy" may be better applied. Perhaps it should be saved for those Americans who are being used as human shields to disguise the acts of criminals, or at best, fools.

Don't think you're nearly a moron but you and others "may" depend on tv too much and have lost your appreciation for reality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT