ADVERTISEMENT

back

BLEEDBLUE444

Senior
Mar 6, 2012
Been really limiting my posts ever since the Wiscy game, I guess I'm still furious about the shot clock violation, but the bottom line is, we didn't make the plays we needed to win.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but I've accepted the loss now, and I'm excited about next season. I'm excited to bleed blue and I am excited to have Cal at the helm.

I am happy to have a place like RR to share our thoughts and feelings on our beloved Wildcats!

Hope everyone is having a good spring, and not that anyone is supposed to care, but I'm just glad to be back to posting frequently...

Not sure I am thrilled about the new online format of the board, or the purple color, but it is what it is I suppose...

I missed this place, and I look forward to having great intellectual basketball discourse as a new season and new faces come to Kentucky basketball in the fall... Nothing changes, we are still on the hunt for #9

Haha I'm sure that's sarcastic, I didn't mean for my
Post to come off as looking for attention... Just happy to be back is all, and more excited than ever for next season after gaining some perspective

Reactions: ORCAT10
Glad to see you back you are one of the better posters on here . I took a week off after the game but with recruiting in full swing that is all i could do . One thing 444 , don't let the negative feel of the board right now get you down as people are mad because this recruiting season is trying to teach patience and many hate waiting for what they feel is the birth right ( UK getting the best players) . Anyways glad you are back brother!

Yeah, OP. Chiming in and supporting your post. I feel the same way as you do about this board. We are all anxious to know what our complete roster will be. Won't be too much longer maybe.

Reactions: caneintally
In the 50's and 60's the only way you really had a clue about recruiting was to go see a Freshman game. I am sure there were people that knew some things going on but no internet and very little pre season coverage in the press. My personal great discovery was to see Cotton Nash play his first game as a freshman!

cal has 4 banners in 6 years. and he doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

we should have been a tourney team in '13 but lost our lottery pick to an injury. still should have been. and in '10 we went 35-3. those were the down years lol.

digest that track record and enjoy a nice brunch.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Glad to see you guys returning! We really need to close April out with some good news!

I blame the OP for the bad recruiting news of late...we need the OP to carry us to some commitments please.

I'm a little concerned it took you 3 weeks to get over the game. We all love UK basketball, but 3 weeks is a long time.

Hey guys thanks for all the messages, I am trying to gage the tempermant of this board right now, and I don't think that I am as concerned as others.

I suppose I am just optimistic that guys like Willis and Hawkins can step up, coupled with who we already have returning and our incoming recruits... I see teams all over the country that have guys like Willis and Hawkins being serious contributions, and I really think they will step up next season and give valuable minutes...

Of course I want to sign Diallo or Ingram, or Murray, but I think we can still be contenders without them, I realize this may the minority opinion, but I guess I'm just trying to remain optimistic...

ADVERTISEMENT