ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas Times: Bad Time for Razorbacks to be Rebuilding (Monk Interest)

How in the hell do you find all of these articles smash? Not that I'm complaining. Much appreciated.

Reactions: brianpoe
Good read and I have little sympathy for Arkansas and their fans after an experience I had at Rupp last year with a Arky fan. So, doesn't hurt me to see them in bad times right now. Not real fond of Anderson either. Guess I just don't like them, do I?

Good read and I have little sympathy for Arkansas and their fans after an experience I had at Rupp last year with a Arky fan. So, doesn't hurt me to see them in bad times right now. Not real fond of Anderson either. Guess I just don't like them, do I?

What's to like?

No love loss for Arky. Let their fans sulk away and come out in another 20 years

Every fan base has to endure their down years, god knows we sure had ours, that's why I'm so grateful for our coach, hope his son comes to play for UK so he will stay a couple more decades[winking]

Reactions: SosaUK
I honestly don't see how Monk could be interested in joining that dumpster fire of a program, family connections or not.

Hope he uses his head and knows that the best place for him to succeed will be at UK.

Reactions: SosaUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT