ADVERTISEMENT

Are these add ware pop ups bothering anyone else, and how do you get rid of them?

Gary4UK

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2004
I went through this before, but forgot how to deal with it.... I hate to have to study on that again... Does anyone know a quick solution to getting rid of these pop ups.. They began on this site after the new board come into affect.... Thank you....

I'd expect more from a Gold Member. The guys over in the Cat's Pause Lounge would have a field day with this; better ask the Mods to delete this ASAP.

I'd expect more from a Gold Member. The guys over in the Cat's Pause Lounge would have a field day with this; better ask the Mods to delete this ASAP.
If you can't help, just crawl back into bed.......

OP has Windows ME
Original poster didn't have any trouble until this new lay out on this board..... Original poster didn't want to go through all the trouble of learning how I got rid of this the last time and thought I would ask a genius.... I guess I expected too much from my fellow man, so forget it and I'll get rid of it myself.... OP, says, thanks for nothing, genius....

[dude, my first reply was serious. lighten up.]
It sounded like sarcasm to me... I need help, not sarcasm.... I can get rid of it, I just didn't want to take the time to go through all the reading.... It only happens on this board....

Original poster didn't have any trouble until this new lay out on this board..... Original poster didn't want to go through all the trouble of learning how I got rid of this the last time and thought I would ask a genius.... I guess I expected too much from my fellow man, so forget it and I'll get rid of it myself.... OP, says, thanks for nothing, genius....
Original poster should be on everyone's Ignore List.

OP have you gotten past the spiders in Jewel Thief yet? They kick my ass everytime.

I am finding the game easier on my trackpad than I did with a dusty-balled (lol) mouse 20 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT