ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently This Happened Today

KyCatFan

All-American
May 7, 2002
My wife's friend works for Kroger in the HR Department and told her they were hosting a bottle signing in one of their stores in the wine/liquor store area for this guy.
o0BMGmW.jpg

I guess she heard about it to late and the line was real long, but he ended up also going to a liquor store. She ended up getting a signed bottle from Marky Mark for his Tequila. Didn't know he had his own brand. Seems like every celebrity has some kind of liquor. I don't drink alcohol/liquor anymore so I have no clue if this is a good brand.

24temCG.jpg

Yeah on the rare occasion I head down there I see some interesting people... Bummed Barrys Cheesteaks moved from there. That place was so good.
Drove by a set down in Loretto Saturday night. They have been down there quite a bit over the last several weeks. Were in New Haven as well and evidently found the pizza shop down there. Good stuff.

Big money in tequila... I believe Sammy Hagar has stated he made over $100m in Cabo Wabo.

Edit and correction: he sold Cabo Wabo for $60m, and has a majority stake.

Last edited:
also steve zahn and ethan hawke have been filming a movie in old louisville
Drove by a set down in Loretto Saturday night. They have been down there quite a bit over the last several weeks. Were in New Haven as well and evidently found the pizza shop down there. Good stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT