ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching UK baseball tonight?

The buzz on twitter this afternoon was the LSU gave themselves a hometown rain delay in order to ensure that their pitcher didn't get iced mid-game.

I don't know how college baseball works. Is this a series or single-elimination play?

Reactions: crashtestdummy
Last weekend coming from the losers bracket and winning 3 games in 2 days was awesome to watch. Would like to get those bats warmed up tonight like we had last weekend in Lexington

They are getting embarrassed tonight. I know that pitcher is one of the top pitchers in college but Kentucky is taking way to many pitches and getting in the hole then swinging at bad pitches. LSU has already went yard 6 times, I’m going to bed.

UK has to perform better than last night. LSU is loaded but that was embarrassingly bad. Win or lose these dudes need to do something tonight they didn’t do last night: compete!

UK has to perform better than last night. LSU is loaded but that was embarrassingly bad. Win or lose these dudes need to do something tonight they didn’t do last night: compete!

I agree. At least go down fighting.

With these other sports teams, you kinda know the high point and season expiration date though.

Uk baseball on the rare occasion they make the ncaa they lose n super regional. Seems like overall same with softball, although they did make world series once, unlike baseball.

When Mitchel was doing well n basketball you knew he would run into uconn or someone n elite 8 and flame out.

Football we have probably seen it at 9 wins with Stoops. Unable to get over the hump to win 10 in a regular season, which is what it will take to make 12 team playoff IMO.

Of course basketball has its own issues but when coached (need a new coach for this) and recruited right a legit title threat some years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT