ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody ever see Rodney in person or have stories?

No but my dad caught a guy named Rodney scratching his ass and then smelling his hand, dad yelled “smell good Rodney?”

So that’s a common saying in my household

• Haha
Reactions: augustaky1
Rodney did this interview with Stern 4 or 5 months before he died. I think it was like a cleansing for him. He's talking about some dark stuff. Including let the creepy old man of the neighborhood make out with him for money when he was a kid.

Say want you want about Howard. There are very few that can do an interview like him.

This interview ls brilliant.

No but my dad caught a guy named Rodney scratching his ass and then smelling his hand, dad yelled “smell good Rodney?”

So that’s a common saying in my household
During a family get-together, Christmas, or similar. There was a group discussion going on about something or another.

My father said, "Speaking of Signs," and changed the subject to signs. We all just looked at each other and said, "Nobody was talking about signs." It did not matter.

That was 25+ years ago, and to this day, if you want to change the subject, you say "Speaking of Signs."

During a family get-together, Christmas, or similar. There was a group discussion going on about something or another.

My father said, "Speaking of Signs," and changed the subject to signs. We all just looked at each other and said, "Nobody was talking about signs." It did not matter.

That was 25+ years ago, and to this day, if you want to change the subject, you say "Speaking of Signs."
lol love that, it’s funny how things get started. Me and my cousins used to play monopoly a lot, I’m a huge Reds fans so I’d have them on and we’d play monopoly. During this time, Reds had Paul Janish who I couldn’t stand so ofc my little cousins kept talking about Janish. Well somehow landing on your own property and saying “I own that” morphed into “Janish”.. it caught on with the rest of the family

So still to this day, 10+ years later, “Janish” is said when playing monopoly and landing on your own property

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT