ADVERTISEMENT

Any interest in another NBA GM Scratch Draft?

I've got to drop out unfortunately. Something has came up and I won't be available much the next few weeks.

Alright, so we have

1. GonzoCat90
2. Catsfan3523
3.Gossie21
4.BigC45157
5.Dream Team 13
6.CoolCat9Lives
7.UKNorse
8.Aike
9. Hoskins91
10. The Great Wall
11. LukaszObrzut
12. Miracle7s
13. Hotelblue
14. East Lansing Cat

that's 14. We're set.

The draft will be all current NBA players and draft entries. We'll do 12 rounds. You will have 8 hours for each pick, with the clock stopping between midnight and 7 a.m eastern time.

The objective is that of a real NBA GM: Draft the best team to position yourself to win now and in the future. We'll randomize the draft order and start Monday morning at 8 am eastern time.

Have you started contract negotiations with Lebron yet Gonzo? You need to lock him down for more than his current one-year deal.

Have you started contract negotiations with Lebron yet Gonzo? You need to lock him down for more than his current one-year deal.

The plan is to draft a great team, move it to Akron, build an arena next door to his mom's house, and then have him join us next off season.

About time but jeez way to make us wait till Monday! I've been waiting on tons of NBA stuff this month. For the lotto which yay my Lakers got the #2 pick. Now I'm waiting for Towns to put on the beautiful Gold and Purple Jersey with Randle :)

About time but jeez way to make us wait till Monday! I've been waiting on tons of NBA stuff this month. For the lotto which yay my Lakers got the #2 pick. Now I'm waiting for Towns to put on the beautiful Gold and Purple Jersey with Randle :)

You gotta have time to set up the draft board man! lol

how does one post a pic from an iPhone on here? it's relevant trust me.
Same way you do on a desktop. You click on the little mountain/sun icon (it doesn't appear until you have started drafting a post). Then you paste the image URL of the picture you want to use.

Like this

breaking-bad-pizza.0.gif

Reactions: hotelblue
Same way you do on a desktop. You click on the little mountain/sun icon (it doesn't appear until you have started drafting a post). Then you paste the image URL of the picture you want to use.
thanks. But of the picture in my phone camera app, do you know how i locate the URL for a pic i took?

I'm a tech noob. Swear I've never posted a pic/gif once on here in 10 years lol

thanks. But of the picture in my phone camera app, do you know how i locate the URL for a pic i took?
I'm not sure about a picture on your phone. You may have to upload it to a hosting sight first and then use the URL. Or maybe there's an easier way to do it.

Just tried to figure it out on my iPhone, no idea. You can't copy paste the picture from your camera roll, so I assume you have to upload it and then link it, which sounds like a lot of trouble.

yeah my Apple ID they keep changing it lol. so I can't add a Facebook setting to upload. no biggie. I should have the capability eventually. well anyway it was kat in a lakers uni, on someone's locker. pretty cool reality since there is no way this person was a uk fan. maybe you guys have seen it. it says lakers nation with kat and a black background.

it was doctored of course, but had seen it somewhere else. btw the best part is i saw it more than two weeks ago, before the lottery.

Just tried to figure it out on my iPhone, no idea. You can't copy paste the picture from your camera roll, so I assume you have to upload it and then link it, which sounds like a lot of trouble.
yeah it said copy in the upload option, but that was for something else. thanks though, you guys are right about the upload.

sF3uWg

I tried to upload through Flickr on my iPhone, and that doesn't seem to work. I'll try a few more options.

stop complaining lol. when you're taking cousins, davis, wall, towns/okafor etc, i'll be waiting patiently, hoping for marc gasol or chris bosh. think about it. an aldridge, irving etc will be there, but if that's your first pick and curry/westbrook off the board, you're gonna need a home run draft after that. i would trade my 12th pick for number 5. btw was kidding about my slot. am ready to go.

stop complaining lol. when you're taking cousins, davis, wall, towns/okafor etc, i'll be waiting patiently, hoping for marc gasol or chris bosh. think about it. an aldridge, irving etc will be there, but if that's your first pick and curry/westbrook off the board, you're gonna need a home run draft after that. i would trade my 12th pick for number 5. btw was kidding about my slot. am ready to go.
If Davis is available at #5 I'll be wondering what message board I'm on. I'm going to get my PR firm to put out a smoke screen about his poor attitude and terrible pre-draft workout. Pass on him guys, he's a head case. A pre-Madonna if you will.

If Davis is available at #5 I'll be wondering what message board I'm on. I'm going to get my PR firm to put out a smoke screen about his poor attitude and terrible pre-draft workout. Pass on him guys, he's a head case. A pre-Madonna if you will.
you found a mistake in my analogy. ok moving on back to the point of trading my 12 for one of either davis, lbj, steph, durant, westbrook. that's you're likely top 5 so what name i chose at five is secondary. i would trade you in a second.

lebron, durant, steph, davis, westbrook i imagine are all top 5. who 5 is secondary to my point. i'd take any one of those for my 12th round is the point. in a second. but yes i made a technical mistake/assumption in my ever so weak analogy.

ADVERTISEMENT