ADVERTISEMENT

Any Grandparents on here?

akers65

Senior
Jan 23, 2008
somewhere south of the north pole
I have not started any threads in over 3 yrs, but I thought I would start this one since tonight I'm waiting on grandson number 4 to make his appearance.

My youngest daughter is in the delivery room as I type this. I'm home watching two of the 3 others.
Strange being home instead of at the hospital, but someone has to keep an eye on them too.

I was just wondering how many on here have grandkids and how many?

I have not started any threads in over 3 yrs, but I thought I would start this one since tonight I'm waiting on grandson number 4 to make his appearance.

My youngest daughter is in the delivery room as I type this. I'm home watching two of the 3 others.
Strange being home instead of at the hospital, but someone has to keep an eye on them too.

I was just wondering how many on here have grandkids and how many?
We have two. My daughter and her husband had to go half way around to get our granddaughter and grandson. The are worth the effort.

Reactions: akers65
I have 1 granddaughter. If my wife and I had known grandkids was this much fun, we would have had them instead of children.

Reactions: Boydcat
I have one granddaughter. By the way, all true Kentuckians step up and get called Pappaw, even if your daughter was raised in Washington, DC and her husband is a Yankee. My daughter is already teaching her daughter that.

Reactions: 1daysoon
I have one granddaughter. By the way, all true Kentuckians step up and get called Pappaw, even if your daughter was raised in Washington, DC and her husband is a Yankee. My daughter is already teaching her daughter that.
yep that's what they call me,

Number 4 arrived, and his mommy and him are well...........6lb 15oz
that's an eight yr old, three yr old, one three months and now one 2 days, one more and I'll have enough for a team..:)

Reactions: Boydcat
Man, I hope my life goes in a better path than to have young knuckle-heads be "the greatest time of my life."
Based on the 37 posts you've made since joining this board for the specific purpose of spreading negativity about Kentucky basketball under the false pretenses of being a fan your chances of dying alone are incredibly high. So don't worry about having grandkids intrude on your video game time.

I always forget how old... er.. well aged some other posters are on the Kentucky forums. I'm not even CLOSE to having my 1st kid yet.

Reactions: BlueRupp
What is this Chicken Soup for Grandpas? Sorry for being honest, but i like some of my grandchildren more than others. Not all of them are winners.

So a kid has to be a winner for his grandpa to love him like the others? You do suck.

Being the "good" grandson, I can see where he's coming from. One set of my cousins were horses' asses, growing up, and were disrespectful to their parents and always in trouble. My grandma loved all of us, but she definitely had a favorite (me). They eventually got their shit together and stopped causing their parents and the family trouble, and everyone was cool again. She was always careful to make Christmas presents equal, but I was the one that always got slipped money and extra gifts at birthdays and stuff, mostly because I was around more.

ADVERTISEMENT