ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance we could get pUKe in the tourney this yr?! Likelihood?

Feb 16, 2024
I'm not going to lie I would celebrate forever if this team came out and napalmed those pricks in the most brutal fashion possible. Id love to see them call the bs fouls on us yet still not be able to keep up with our three-point shooting. Burn them, and piss on their remains.

I think both will end up as 3 seeds so earliest would be FF but also chances Duke ends as 3 and us a 4 (or vice versa) in same bracket, which would set up potential Elite 8 match up. Outside shot we see one of us as a 2 and the other as a 3 or 4, which would mean a S16 or E8 matchup.

No scenario in my view that would see a first weekend match up. Both floors are 4 seed right now IMO

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
Not a chance in heck. They want Duke to clobber us in the Championship classic next year. We always catch them at wrong time. They know not to put Duke in our region this year.

Guarantee we get a re-match with UNC and Uconn as or number 1.

I would love to get Duke. I know we have to be 10 points better due to refs, especially if it's played in the northeast. But I think we are 10 points better.

• Love
Both will be 3 seeds. Duke due to overrating, UK due to under rating.

Only ACCSPN has them as a 2 still and that's just bias.

IF they get a 2, I want to be the 3 seed there as we would stomp them

Jamal-Magloire-Wojo.jpg

Both will be 3 seeds. Duke due to overrating, UK due to under rating.

Only ACCSPN has them as a 2 still and that's just bias.

IF they get a 2, I want to be the 3 seed there as we would stomp them

Jamal-Magloire-Wojo.jpg
Now THAT is the best game ( one of them, like 78) ever!!! Now Jamaal, sink that elbow all the way in his throat n make it count!!!

I bet with the teams out there that are the best this year (so far), Houston, Uconn, Purdue (insert one of the other top 10 teams), we will see one bracket that will be so loaded it will be hard for anyone to get out of it alive including the 1 seed. I say they will even put a team that is in the 7 to 10 range as a 15 or 14 seed (best mid major type of team). My guess will be East or Midwest will be that region. I bet we end up in one of those. Tennessee will be in the south as they should be (even if we win SEC Tourney).

The committee won't be inclined to do that, we aren't a favorable match-up for Duke. In fact they(the committee) are going to have a big enough problem finding a favorable match-up for Duke after the first game.

• Haha
Both may be 3 seeds so I'm gonna say not likely. I don't agree with Duke as a 3 but just my prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT