ADVERTISEMENT

Another UL Prospect - FSU boots QB from team

STUCKNBIG10

All-SEC
Aug 30, 2006
We should have an over / under on number of days that lapse before it is reported that UL is the frontrunner for the guy who was kicked off of FSU's team for punching a woman in the face in a bar.

I would be SHOCKED if it doesn't happen.

No...they pulled his offer when it was all said done and the charges came 20 days after NSD, Louisville survived a late push from Michigan State...was released from his LOI in May of 2014...and what deflection...Louisville is taking Devonte Fields and Alabama took Taylor...the difference is Taylor pulled the same thing in Tuscaloosa that he pulled at Georgia...fact is neither Louisville or Alabama are above taking players like this and both schools offered the FSU player last year.

Last edited:
Nice deflection.

Of course UofL will make a run at him. They'd actively recruit a child molester if he could help them win games.

Could? Not could, did.
sharieff-rhaheed-muhammad.jpg

okay.. I'm just gonna say this
to defend the young man.. in a society that preaches equality and that we are all the same and gender does not matter.. the girl kneed him in the groin.. used a racial slur.. and threw the first punch.. im just saying if we are all supposed to be equal.. this wouldn't be a story.. because if a guy had done any, much less all 3, of the things that girl did no one would take a second look at this.. js

.. the girl kneed him in the groin.. used a racial slur.. and threw the first punch..
Nonsense excuse. Nowhere in that vid is a punch from the girl. and if she kneed him in the nuts he must have still been wearing his football cup because it made zero discomfort for him whatsoever.

And then as to this afternoon's revelation that he is gonna play the race card to protect himself....well, nuff said about that tactic

to defend the young man.. in a society that preaches equality and that we are all the same and gender does not matter.. the girl kneed him in the groin.. used a racial slur.. and threw the first punch.. im just saying if we are all supposed to be equal.. this wouldn't be a story.. because if a guy had done any, much less all 3, of the things that girl did no one would take a second look at this.. js

So its ok to bully and run over someone 70lbs smaller than you are, physically try to move then out of your way, so you can break the law by buying a drink underaged, and if they try to stand up for themselves to break their face, is that what you are saying, male or female doesn't matter?

Reactions: TBCat
So its ok to bully and run over someone 70lbs smaller than you are, physically try to move then out of your way, so you can break the law by buying a drink underaged, and if they try to stand up for themselves to break their face, is that what you are saying, male or female doesn't matter?

okay first of all he did not physically try to move her until she initiated it it.. if you watch the video he is not even facing her when she gets angry.. now he did bump into her but it is a bar.. also she clearly threw the first punch.. whoever said she didn't has not seen the video.. and underage drinking happens everywhere.. lets be honest here.. were you 21 before you had your first drink?????

Nonsense excuse. Nowhere in that vid is a punch from the girl. and if she kneed him in the nuts he must have still been wearing his football cup because it made zero discomfort for him whatsoever.

And then as to this afternoon's revelation that he is gonna play the race card to protect himself....well, nuff said about that tactic

your right i do not really see a knee to the groin.. that is just what his lawyer said happened.. so we can say that did not happen.. she still used a racial slur and threw the first punch

Yes...she did throw the first punch-(he should have turned the other cheek)...the rest is unknown because of no audio and clear video of a groin kneeing.

The same idiotic logic can be used to justify a young athlete beating the shit out of an elderly man.

Also, the video clearly shows Johnson grabbing the women prior to her throwing that weak punch. And if you think that this was justification for him punching her in the face, I'm pretty certain that you'd think differently if this happened to your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife or daughter.

Quite frankly, it's less about gender and more about physical mismatch. It's not about what you can get away with per the law, it's about having some god damned sense about how much damage you can do to someone when you are that much larger than them.

The same idiotic logic can be used to justify a young athlete beating the shit out of an elderly man.

Also, the video clearly shows Johnson grabbing the women prior to her throwing that weak punch. And if you think that this was justification for him punching her in the face, I'm pretty certain that you'd think differently if this happened to your mother, sister, girlfriend, wife or daughter.

Quite frankly, it's less about gender and more about physical mismatch. It's not about what you can get away with per the law, it's about having some god damned sense about how much damage you can do to someone when you are that much larger than them.

Sorry, but that logic does not equate to an athlete beating up an elderly person.. Not even remotely
Yes he did restrain her arms.. Because she was pushing him away and getting physical..IMO there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.. He didn't want to be hit but didn't want to hit her back.. She then threw that punch granted a weak one.. And allegedly called him the N word as she did so...which is inexcusable... Now I don't believe he should have hit her.. It was not remotely needed.. My point is.. If that was a smaller guy that had done that we would all just be saying the small guy was drunk and dumb and got what he deserved.. But because it is a women it is a completely different situation... And while I understand that.. And honestly it should be a different situation.. Our society is preaching equality in everything... And we'll this would be included in that

No...they pulled his offer when it was all said done and the charges came 20 days after NSD, Louisville survived a late push from Michigan State...was released from his LOI in May of 2014...and what deflection...Louisville is taking Devonte Fields and Alabama took Taylor...the difference is Taylor pulled the same thing in Tuscaloosa that he pulled at Georgia...fact is neither Louisville or Alabama are above taking players like this and both schools offered the FSU player last year.

No, the difference is that Louisville has a longstanding history of taking players that have been kicked out of other schools for disciplinary reasons. In fact, it is arguable that this was the formula for success for Louisville back when they began their rise out of Conference USA. They opened their doors to these players of questionable character and began having better rosters than their counterparts because of it. Alabama does not have a longstanding history of taking players with black marks on their records. They haven't had to do that because they have always recruited the top kids out of high school, unlike Louisville who gets their 5 star recruits only after they have committed a crime. Taking transfers is not a problem. Even taking the occasional transfer with off the field issues isn't a huge deal, but Louisville has made a living off of these types of players.

Not sure your facts about Taylor are current. And, if this were an Alabama board, your comments would be understandable. Regardless, the fact that slavery existed in the USA was not a justification for Apartheid.

The difference is that UL has a long track record of doing this, and Bama does not. It's so commonplace that even the national writers like Schlabach and Dodd joke about it. Dyer, Fields, the DB from Ga (name escapes me), and on and on and on.

The difference is that UL has a long track record of doing this, and Bama does not. It's so commonplace that even the national writers like Schlabach and Dodd joke about it. Dyer, Fields, the DB from Ga (name escapes me), and on and on and on.

Which Georgia DB...JHC left because of Weed, Wiggins left because he was looking at lack of playing time with a new DC in Pruitt....you might thinking about Tray Matthews who Transferred to Auburn after his arrest at Georgia and after another Classroom incident.

I am amazed and saddened that this POS actually has defenders on this board. You don't hit women. There are no ifs or buts.

in today's society where we preach equality.. why does it amaze you that I would look at the situation as if they are equals.. just wondering... on top of that.. a white person did call a black person the n word because he was trying to stand next to her at the bar.. but that is okay??? none of us were there none of us know what truly happened.. now would i hit a women.. no.. but they are our equals.. so this should be treated like he hit a smaller white (drunk) equal that called him the n word and punched him first.. all i'm saying

So by that rationale, Alabama offering the Taylor kid is somehow different / more acceptable than Louisville offering the Fields kid? Hmmmm.

in today's society where we preach equality.. why does it amaze you that I would look at the situation as if they are equals.. just wondering... on top of that.. a white person did call a black person the n word because he was trying to stand next to her at the bar.. but that is okay??? none of us were there none of us know what truly happened.. now would i hit a women.. no.. but they are our equals.. so this should be treated like he hit a smaller white (drunk) equal that called him the n word and punched him first.. all i'm saying

You have no idea she called him anything that's what his lawyer said. his lawyer............he had to say something they had him on tape.

Reactions: brianpoe
You have no idea she called him anything that's what his lawyer said. his lawyer............he had to say something they had him on tape.

sorry, you are right.. she just allegedly said that.. my bad

This is so funny...PE and the rest of his ilk are already making their case for taking this kid..

Sorry but any one trying to defend qb is ridiculous,although his best shot couldn't put her down.

Unfortunately in this society that is P5 Athletics it happens more than most realize....at least Jimbo Fisher kicked him off FSU...He did more then Bob Stoops did at Oklahoma...first he takes in DGB after he drags a Woman down a flight of stairs after Missouri kicks him off and then with Joe Mixon-(5* RB)...he knocks out a Female Student at a Sandwich Shop...he keeps him on the Oklahoma Roster and basically gives him a Redshirt Year.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dgZdH

Last edited:
We should have an over / under on number of days that lapse before it is reported that UL is the frontrunner for the guy who was kicked off of FSU's team for punching a woman in the face in a bar.

I would be SHOCKED if it doesn't happen.
I thought exactly the same thing the moment I heard about Johnson punching the woman. We already know Petrino does not respect women.

I thought exactly the same thing the moment I heard about Johnson punching the woman. We already know Petrino does not respect women.
Forde and other UofL fans blasting OU on Twitter over Joe Mixon, while THEY went out and recruited Devonte Fields who was dismissed from TCU over similar allegations. It's absolutely amazing and mind-boggling how a collective group of people (UofL fans) have a complete lack of self-awareness. And yes, there is no doubt in my mind that Petrino has reached out to Johnson to offer the services of the UofL rehab program.

Forde and other UofL fans blasting OU on Twitter over Joe Mixon, while THEY went out and recruited Devonte Fields who was dismissed from TCU over similar allegations. It's absolutely amazing and mind-boggling how a collective group of people (UofL fans) have a complete lack of self-awareness. And yes, there is no doubt in my mind that Petrino has reached out to Johnson to offer the services of the UofL rehab program.

Uh.....if you go back to the beginning I am/was against Fields at Louisville...what I did say this falls on Jurich and Petrino and Fields at Louisville wasn't my call or wish...if something goes wrong it falls on them.

Now what Stoops did at Oklahoma was keep Mixon while at the same time brought in DGB after what he did to get kicked out of Missouri...that is why I say in this climate of P5 Football Nobody is "Squeaky" Clean...from a "Traditional Power like Okahoma" to a Former C-USA School Louisville...unfortunate but IMO True.

It isn't a lack of self awareness. It is an extreme win at any cost mindset. They know exactly what they are doing. For an economic analogy, it's a bubble. Jurich has way too much money at his disposal, but no checks and balances. Sooner or later, that house of cards will implode. In the meantime, we will beat them in both major sports in November and December.

Uh.....if you go back to the beginning I am/was against Fields at Louisville...what I did say this falls on Jurich and Petrino and Fields at Louisville wasn't my call or wish...if something goes wrong it falls on them.

Now what Stoops did at Oklahoma was keep Mixon while at the same time brought in DGB after what he did to get kicked out of Missouri...that is why I say in this climate of P5 Football Nobody is "Squeaky" Clean...from a "Traditional Power like Okahoma" to a Former C-USA School Louisville...unfortunate but IMO True.
Blah, blah, blah.

I don't see it being a crazy assumption that UL would make a run at him. Fields did the same thing (and possibly pulled a gun, threatening life)...he just wasn't caught on camera.

Really wild to think schools go after these guys...hope we never go that low.

okay first of all he did not physically try to move her until she initiated it it.. if you watch the video he is not even facing her when she gets angry.. now he did bump into her but it is a bar.. also she clearly threw the first punch.. whoever said she didn't has not seen the video.. and underage drinking happens everywhere.. lets be honest here.. were you 21 before you had your first drink?????

So pushing the way to the bar he wasn't trying to move her but only "bumped" into her. She also didn't hit knee him in the groin, and if you call what she did a punch, clearly at his chest, that makes it ok for him to unload on her face? As a matter of fact, I wasn't 21 when I had my first drink, the big difference was back in the day when I was in college, 18 was the legal drinking age and I never drank any alcohol until after 18. One more thing, my dad saw me punching a female like this clown did no matter what she did to me he would have beat my a$$ no matter my age. Of course I had a little raising, are you one of the guys who feel a female should receive lesser pay for doing the same job as a man too or just there to be run over? Takes a brave man to punch someone in the face who you know can't deal you any harm.

Reactions: un4getables
ADVERTISEMENT